A warrant arrest

The police are still investigating alongside Officer. Yoon and Officer. Kim.

They went to the crime scene, the demolished building to find evidence.

It is hard judging from the fact that everything was burned down. They brought touch light and search the premises.

"I found something. It is a piece of fabric, but it is burnt." One police officer said.

"Put it in the plastic wrap and we will bring it for identification." Officer Yoon said.

They continue searching for fingerprints, but nothing was found. They decided to call it a day and head back to the station.

The piece of burnt fabric is hopeless.

It is going to be a hard case to crack.

Officer Yoon and Officer Kim will not give up. They went again to look for the nearest CCTV that may caught the scene.

There is one outside the bakery shop. They had found the lead and went inside the shop.

"Excuse me. I'm Officer Yoon and this is Officer Kim may we look at the CCTV outside your shop." Officer Yoon said showing the lady his identification card.

"Yes. Wait a minute." The lady said and went inside the back room. The officers followed in and looked at the CCTV footage.

"Can you rewind it to July 30th at about time frame of 2am to 4am." Officer Kim said.

The guard rewind the tape and it shows two man walking into the building.

"It must be them." Officer Kim said.

"Can you give us a copy, please." Officer Yoon said.

"Sure. Wait a minute. Here it is. I hope this helps." The guard said.

"Thank you."

Officer Yoon and Kim looked at each other. Finally, a lead.

They went back to the station and showed the CCTV footage to other officers for a short briefing.

"I have identified these two men. They are Jeon Jaehyuk and Min Yoongi. They are both 23 years old." The officer said.

"Thanks. Let's go Officer Kim. We start now." Officer Yoon said and went to their address.

There was a knock on the door and Jaehyuk mother open the door.

"Hi Mrs. Jeon, we are detectives investigating the incident that happened five months ago is jeon jaehyuk in?" Officer Yoon explained.

"No. He is working." Jaehyuk mother said.

"May I know where he is working at?"

"He is working at M industrial. May I know why you are looking for my son?"

"Mrs. Jeon, we are sorry to say, jaehyuk may be our suspect for the burned factory that happened five months ago." Officer Kim said.

Jaehyuk mom was shocked. She doesn't believe the officers. Her son can never do such a thing.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon, we'll take our leave first." Officer Yoon said and left the building.

"No, jaehyuk couldn't have done it. They must have been mistaken."

Jaehyuk mother was too shocked considering her condition that had worsen she held on her heart and fainted.

**

Officer Kim knock on the door and yoongi mother open the door.

"Hi Mrs. Min, we are detectives investigating the incident of burnt warehouse that happened five months ago is Yoongi in? Officer Kim asked.

"No, he is out." Suga mother said.

"Do you know where he is?" Officer Kim asked.

"No. I don't. But why are you looking for my son? Did he do something wrong?"

"We are suspecting that your son had something to do with the accident." Officer Kim said.

"What! That can't be true. You must be mistaken." Mrs. Min said.

"Mrs. Min, we are just suspecting. Thank you for your cooperation, we will take our leave first." Officer Kim said and exited the building.

They went to jaehyuk workplace.

"We are detectives and we are looking for jeon jaehyuk, is he in?" Officer Yoon asked.

"Wait a minute. Jaehyuk these detectives are looking for you." His manager said annoyed.

Jaehyuk peek through the small hole and saw two detectives.

He had nowhere to run but to show himself. He went out and officer Yoon took him by his arm.

"Jaehyuk you are under arrest for burning down the factory on 30th July 2016." Officer Kim said and handcuffed jaehyuk.

He brought jaehyuk to the station and Officer Yoon question him in the interrogating room.

"Do you know why you're here?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you know that what you said just prove that you're a suspect."

Jaehyuk smirked.

"What were you doing on 30th July?"

"I went out for a class reunion at J bar."

"What time did you come home?"

"Pretty late. At 2 or 3 am. I'm not so sure."

"Do you know min yoongi?"

Officer yoon said showing him a picture of yoongi.

"Yes. He was with me at J bar. We are classmates."

"Are you alone in this?" Officer Yoon asked sitting across Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk smirked.

"There's evidence of you walking out of the warehouse with min yoongi caught on the bakery shop."

He showed the picture to Jaehyuk.

"You were not at J bar."

"I told you, we were at a reunion at J bar. This can't be claim as evidence."

"Do you still deny thisㅡ"

"Alright, alright. It's no fun anymore. Yes. I was the one that burn the factory down."

"Are you kidding me right now!" officer yoon slammed his fist on the table.

Jaehyuk chuckled.

"I did it. It was me."

"Why did you kill him?" Officer yoon asked.

"He killed my father! He deserves to die." Jaehyuk said looking at officer yoon straight into his eyes.

"Is that why you killed him?" Officer yoon said leaning closer to jaehyuk.

"What else would I kill that bastard for? He deserves it." Jaehyuk answered.

"Are you saying you are guilty?" Officer yoon asked.

"I've accomplished my mission to avenge my father injustice death." Jaehyuk said.

"How did you start out the fire?" Officer yoon asked.

"I lit it up by using a lighter."

"Do you know what you are getting yourself into?"

"I don't care. All that matters are, he is now dead."

Soon the interrogation ended and jaehyuk was sent to a cell.

"Crazy bastard."