Video games

Jungkook went out to the handphone shop to repair his phone. He had to wait a week till he can get his phone back.

After that he went straight to meet his best friend.

Jungkook sighed as he knocks on the door.

In a flash Jimin open the door.

He invited Jungkook in and they went to the living room.

"Oh my god! What happened to your face?" Jimin gasps.

"Why? Is it bad?" Jungkook asked.

"Horrible." Jimin covered his eyes.

"Hey! It is not that bad." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully.

"What happened yesterday?" Jimin asked Jungkook cutting to the chase.

"I had fun with Eunji we went to the art gallery, we had dinner. We went to the park. I wanted to confess to her there, but it started to rain, we waited at the shelter for the rain to stop then I send her home." Jungkook said and Jimin was frowning.

"Well then why did you not confess at the shelter?" Jimin asked.

"I decided not to." Jungkook answered.

"Okay then... this." Jimin points his index finger to Jungkook's eyes making it swirl in circle.

"Oh this? What about it?" Jungkook ask innocently smiling with his bunny teeth.

He does not want to tell what happened but since it's Jimin and they promised no secret between each other.

"Dude stop beating around the bush. What happen to your eyes?"

"I cried because I remembered something sad. I was damn angry and threw my phone at the wall, that's all." Jungkook said missing the whole chunk of details.

"Wow you're bipolar." Jimin said and they talked about other things.

They were playing video games and Jimin suggested something.

"Hey. You want to call tae over?" Jimin suggested.

Jungkook was too engross on the game he did not want to lose.

Jungkook just nod his head and Jimin call taehyung after they finished this round.

"I won!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

Jungkook mouth were agape. "I was so close." He said.

"I'll call tae over, wait a minute." Jimin said and took out his phone.

After the third ring he pick up.

"Heeeeeeeelloooo......" taehyung said panting heavily.

"Hey tae you're free today?" Jimin asked.

"I'm always free!" taehyung exclaimed making Jimin laughed.

"Wanna hangout at my place?" Jimin asked.

"What are we doing there?" taehyung said and there some noise at the background.

"Your choice? We can watch movie or play video games. Oh, and by the way Jungkook is here with me. Tae are you running?"

"Oh... yeah. I'm walking my dog, but he is forcing me to run. Haha." taehyung said panting heavily.

"Hehehe. So, are you coming?"

"Yeah. See you in 15 minutes." taehyung said and hung up.

"Wait how is he going to come here if I did not tell him my address."

"Through GPS." Jungkook said laughing.

Jimin texted taehyung his address and continue playing video games with Jungkook.

Fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Jimin stood up and open the door. Taehyung was standing on one leg and Jimin invited him in.

"Oh my god! What happened to your eyes." taehyung said looking at Jungkook with his mouth open.

"It's a long story! What are you waiting for? Grab the console, let's play!" Jungkook said.

"Okay! Cool!" taehyung said sitting on the floor.

They spend the rest of afternoon playing video games.