The box you left for me

Jungkook POV

I went home after watching hyung left the courtroom. yoongi and Eunji tried comforting me.

It helped a little but soon the pain came back. When I'm away from them.

How am I supposed to tell mom? What if mom waited for hyung? He will never come back no matter how long you wait.

I went home and Jimin was waiting for me by my doorstep.

"hey! You wanted me to meet you but where did you go?" Jimin was angry at me.

"I went to...." I broke down again.

"hey! What happen to you? Your knee is bleeding! Why are you crying?" Jimin asked hugging me as he pats my back.

I hugged back. I needed this. This, it gave me protection, a sense of belonging.

He led me inside my house, and he gave me a glass of water as if it was his house. I drank the water and steadied myself.

"What happened? Are you ready to tell me?" He asked patting my back. He looked worried.

I told him everything. I let it out of my chest. He had been a good listener. He did not ask any questions until I was done. I was still sobbing by the time I finished my storytelling.

I'm amazed at myself no matter how much I cried my tears they never dried out.

As if I was a crying machine. If I were to cry in a bucket, I guess it would fill three buckets to the brim.

"I'm sorry to hear all of this. You have been very strong kookie-ah. Stay strong, alright. I'm here for you, you know that." He said patting my back and giving me a new box of tissue.

He made me feel so much better. I was slightly happy I had my best friend by my side.

The doorbell rang and Jimin open the door. It was yoongi. How did he know I live here?

I asked Jimin to invite him in. He sat beside me with a box.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"To give this to you." He said handing me the box.

"Is this it?"

"It's what your brother wanted to give you. He asked me to keep it for him. I guess now is the time to give it to you." He said with watery eyes.

I took the box from his hand and place it on my lap. It was heavy. I open the box and looked inside.

It has a lot of letters and collections. Suddenly a tear rolled down to a piece of paper.

Kookie... if you read this paper it means I died already. Hahaha just kidding. But what if it's true? I just want you to know that I love you.

I'm sorry if I ever raise my voice at you. If I did not give my full attention to you. I know things have changed since dad left and I had to work to feed you and mom.

It wasn't easy for me, but I manage to get through it all thanks to you. In here, I put inside all the things I want you to find.

Please find it and it is for you and mom. I made it fun for you or it is for me hahahha. Find them okay.

I wish you happiness and kookie stay strong. If I ever leave first, I'm sorry. Please take care of yourself and mom. I'll see you soon or you'll come and see me. I love you so much.

I cried reading his letter. He wrote all this. I took another piece and read it.

It is not too far from here but also not too close. I'm a little object but have the power to change things. Find me!

It was like a treasure hunt. I looked through it again there is a small toy car and a key.

"What does hyung want me to find." I said out loud.

"Your brother must have hidden something."

"How did you know?"

"He told me to assist you but never tell you where it is."

"Wow it must be fun." Jimin said.

I frown at what hyung wants me to find.

Why do this can't he just give it to me?

What do you think it is?