Rest in peace, hyung

Jungkook POV

The next day jaehyuk was buried next to dad. Mom is not here to pay him a visit as I don't want mom's heart condition to worsen anymore.

Anyway, I had promise Hyung not to tell her.

She is still at the hospital. She will be discharged today. After I buried Hyung I will visit her and bring her home.

I cried again. Yoongi, Jimin and taehyung was there with me and have been nothing but a great support to me. Yoongi cried too and I gave him time to talk to Hyung. When it was my turn, I sat beside him.

"Hyung, what kind of treasure hunt you put me into? You must really be enjoying watching from up there, don't you? Hyung, take care of dad for me and I'll take care of mom for you. Please guide me and mom just like how dad did. I will miss you, Hyung...." I said with tears flowing and caress Hyung's tombstone.

"Please rest in peace and be happy together with dad there. You've work hard and did well and I will work hard for you. Trust mom to me."

I stood up and we went home.

"I'm sorry for your lost. My condolences to you and your family. Please find the things that jaehyuk wanted you to find okay? If you have any difficulty, ask me. I'll help you."

I nod my head and went home. I need to wash up first before picking mom.

I can't let her see me like this. I looked horrible.

She will be disappointed if she saw me like this.

I got ready and went out to the hospital.