There May Be Some Confusion (Raven)

An alert sounded suddenly. It was after school and a perfect time for robberies. I raced towards the main room.
"Where now?" I asked.
"Oh, hi Raven! It's on Shell Road building 103." Robin said.
"Ok, let's high tail it over there right now." I said as I flew off with all my might.
The rest of the team came with. Once we were there we got in the battle formation we had worked on.
"Teen Titans Go!" Everyone said.
Once we got in, there was a flash of a girl our age. I couldn't't tell who it was but I looked for a tape that may have said something. I found one and flew off home to find a way to watch it.

At the Titans tower
A few minutes later I found what I was looking for. I slid the tale in slowly and watched.
"I am here to tell you, I am Flix and I am not afraid of you titans. By the way Robin, tell Dick he's really nicely living up to his name." A girl in a pink and red shimmering suit said. She kissed the camera and all of them broke. There was a faint lipstick stain that I noticed. I flew back to tell the others.

At the scene of the crime.
"Hey! Everyone, I found a clue!" I said.
"Oh, now we're solving mysteries! Yay." Robin said sarcastically.
"There is a lipstick mark on camera 1902a. We can go throughout government websites and figure out who Flix is."
"Who?" Everyone asked.
"Oh, yeah. So.the person calls themself Flix and she can sorta flicker about and she has bad luck like Jinx did once. Also, she is very young, about our age. And Robin, she said to tell you to tell Dick he's a dick. It was pretty funny. I like her." I said.
"Ok, let's scan those prints." Robin said hastily.

At the titan tower three hours later
"Ok, so the prints look like..." Cyborg began.
"Starfall's prints." I finished.
"I didn't do it, I have proof." Star said. She looked at Robin and he shook his head in disagreement.
"Well, can you tell us?" Cy asked.
"No, I would be doing the thing of distrust." Star said, sounding like her mother.
"Then you will be found charged for the crime." Cy said angrily.
"Come on guys, she just Doesn't want to spill yet." BB said.
"What do you think I should do Robin?" Star asked.
"Well,I um, I think well," Robin managed to stutter.
"Don't pressure him, he isn't ready to tell us all things yet. Like who his mother is." Beast Boy said.
"Thanks." Robin mumbled to BB.

Hours later.
"Please Star! Please please please!" Beast Boy said turning into a cute little kitten.
"No, until Robin says his secret, I shall not tell mine." Star said.
"Shall? Who says shall anymore? We live in the twenty-first century." Beast Boy said confused.
I stared at him with kind eyes. Man, I really like that weirdo I thought to myself.
"I- RAVEN! Why are you here?" Starfall screamed.
"Hey, I was just walking by." I lied.
"Well, God bye. Sheesh, what do you have to do to keep things private around here?" She said, half mumbling.
"So, I wonder who did your dad settle for? Because I know he really loved my mom." I said with a sly smile.
"Oh, he married Meg'an. Meg'an is also better known as Miss Martian."
"Oh, well that seems, nice." I said.
"Who's your dad?"
"His name was Jhonn Richards." I said.
"Hm, Cilia Richards. Nice name!"
"Thanks. It's Cilia Shadow Richards."
"Shadow, I think I'll call you that from now on.
Cilia Shadow Richards."
I shook my head. "Please Don't, that's part of my real name. Call me Rae if you desire, just not Shadow." I said. Then I leaned my head in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. His green face went red as.a tomato. I smiled a gentle smile and walked to my room. I looked around and I saw a paper, half gone on my dresser. I threw it in the garbage and looked at my un-torn letter from J. S. R. It then hit me. I knew who J. S. R. was.

Sorry the chapter is so short, I just had to give you a cliff hanger. Spoilers, the letter could be from
A) Flix, standing for Jesse Scarlet Rose
B) Slade Jr, standing for Junior Slade Repeat
C) Raven's dad, standing for Jhonn Slade Richards
If you want, just comment who you want it to be. This is a poll that later I will make into possibly a part of the book. Oh, and I imagine Raven's hair to be a A symmetrical Bob. Fyi. Oh, and tell me who you want Robin's mom to be out of
A) Batgirl
B) Artemis
C) My O.C. Juli Sperm
Sorry about crazy naming. Bye!