Woah

Starfall:
I just stared at him, dumbfounded.
"Uh..." I said as he broke off.
"(Sigh) I always wanted to do that." He began, "but it isn't the same with you." He continued.
"Wait a second, did you? Are you? What? Her?" Raven said.
"You." He answered. Then he slowly walked over to her.
BB:
I slowly began to walk over to her.
"I did kiss her, but you must be my true love. You had a spark when I kissed you. With Starfall, it just isn't the same." I said. Then I wrapped my arms around her and my cheeks felt hot. I thought that Rae may even be able to hear the loud beats of my heart at this moment.
Rae:
He came close and wrapped his arms around my waist. He moved it so close, he was blushing and I soon realized I was too. I was worried he could hear the loud beats of my heart as it raced inside my chest. He leaned in slowly. I closed the space between our faces. In the background I heard the TV breaking.
BB:
The entire world at that very moment seemed to be just her and me.
Starfall:
They were just kissing, nothing else. The TV shattered and split in half. I was still dumbfounded. I just stood there.
Nightfire:
I walked into the common room.
"Hey, anyone want pizza? I am getting hungry for the lunch." I said. I inherited a tiny bit of my mom's bad grammar.
Then I saw it, the little green dude was kissing emo gal. I didn't know their names so I made nicknames for them. I saw strewn scraps of metal and wires.
Oh! That is of the why! So Robin does remember me! I thought to myself. I picked up the phone and hit the quick dial number to the pizza place.
"Hey, so I would like a large with pepperoni and sausage and one personal sized vegan pizza. Yeah, the usual. Delivered to the big T tower in the island. Thanks! How much? Ok bye!" I said. I put the phone down and grabbed emo girl and Star and dragged them to my room. It once was Terra's with the old titans, so I changed it to make it mine.
"What did I miss?" I asked.
"Uh..." Star said.
"Well," emo gal said.
Then there was a ding.
"Oh! Pizzas here!" I said clapping my hands. I walked down and grabbed the pizza and borrowed some of green bean's money and payed the pizza man. I put green bean's pizza in the table next to him so he can eat it when he starts moving again. I casually walked back to my room. I put the pizza on the table in the middle of my room. I found some plates and passed the pizza around.
"So, sorry about that. You may continue with what you were saying." I said.
Rae:
I looked at the girl. She just seemed like this was all her every day life.
BB:
I just stood there. That girl was odd, and that kiss was woah! I slowly got myself to move a little. I then grabbed my pizza and began to eat. I had the directions to the cells so I just waited for the girls.