Epulogue

Raven:
It was the day before the summer dance. I wore a black sweater, and dark blue with a small silver wolf necklace Beasty gave to me. I had grown semi fond of all the nick names we have around here. Slade is not dead yet, but he at least isn't causing any issues at the moment.
"Hey, you ready?" Beast Boy asked.
"One second!" I said as I pulled the brush through my hair and pulled up the low shirt.
It was the only thing I could wear for my clothes were dirty.
"Ok, I am coming!" I yelled out as I left the bathroom.
"Hurry up Ce!" Robin said.
"Hey, I thought I told you only Beasty here can call me that!" I said once I got down as I messed up Beast Boy's hair.
"We need to hurry up or we'll be late!" Starfall chimed in.
"Let's get a move on then!" Nightfire said.
We all hopped into the car and drove off.
"We are finally at the mall of shopping!" Nightfire said with joy.
"'Cmon, we don't have all day." I said.
"Ok, guys group up and you go together to buy suits." My mom said giving them each a small sum of money. "And you girls buy yourselves each a dress." And she gave us each $200.
"Thanks!" I said as I walked away into a store that Cy was already going into.
We all met up at the fountain a few hours later. We all had a couple bags in hand.

It was time to get ready for that night. I chose a short dark purple dress with a blue ribbon around the waist and black flats. Cyborg had a lacy silver dress that was long and had layers of blue ruffles in the back with peach heels. Starfall had a short strapless lavender dress and peep toe heels. Nightfire had a short black dress with little bits of sparkle woven into the fabric making it look like the night sky with knee high black boots. We all looked great and to tie my outfit off I wore the once silver wolf necklace. After I was given it, I ran my fingers over the smooth surface so much I wore off the silver color it once had.
"Can we come in yet?" Robin asked, anxious to see his date.
"Yes." I replied.
The guys walked in.
"Woah." They all said.
Cyborg was with someone at school called Fred. I was with Beasty. Nightfire was with someone she met at the park called Luke. And Starfall was with, Robin.
"So, let's show off our girls!" Beast Boy said.
"Yeah, don't forget to use the names they know us as." I mentioned for Fred and Luke knew who we were.
We all hopped into the car and we drove off. We danced all night. I was glad I shoved sneakers into my purse. I changed into them halfway through. Beasty couldn't take his eyes off me the entire night. It was fun.

Titans tower
It was late. We all departed.
"Hey, Rae, can you stay with me?" BeastBoy asked.
"Sure, why?" I asked.
"I wanna ask you something." He replied.
"Ok." I said.
Once everyone had gone he walked up to me. He leaned in and kissed me. I was taken aback by the surprise and a window or thirteen broke.
"You wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked.
I nodded silently.
"Yes!" He exclaimed with a fist pump into the air, narrowly missing my jaw. "Sorry." He said with a cheesy smile.
It was a wonderful night.
Who said this was the end?

Ok, so comment if you want me to make another book and turn this into a series. I hope you enjoyed. It was hard to finally end this book ya know. Stay strong my hopefully sad this is over friends.