The Truth From The Raven (Starfall, Raven)

Star:
I stared at Raven's texts. It seemed a slight bit hilarious. She started to run out of the room. I sat up quickly and soon regretted it. A sharp shooting pain shot up my side as I went up. I did a reflex punch to the table, cleanly broken in half. I flew to follow Raven. I caught up with her and grabbed her shoulder. She was covering her face with her white hands.
"Please, talk." I said. She lowered her hands a little bit.
"I- I- OW! GO!" She said as she lifted her hands back up to her face. I quickly moved out of her way, worried as to what might be happening.

A little bit later I walked over to Raven's door. I lifted my hand slowly and gently nocked. There was no answer other than the door sliding open. I slowly walked in, taking the open door as an invitation. I saw Raven sitting on her bed talking to a tall hooded woman. The woman looked familiar. I couldn't quite here what they were saying, but Raven had quite a reaction. I slowly creeped out of the room.

Raven:
I looked at my mom in disbelief.
"Are you positive?" I asked.
"Yes, I was there." She said very monotone.
"Ok, if you say so." I said questioningly. She flew out the window and was off in the deep dark blue sky.

At the titans tower watching a movie:
As the images flashed on the screen I gripped tightly to his white T-shirt. My mom used to joke that I would break a bone if I held too tightly, and here I am gripping a shirt out of fear I would snap someone in half. I hid my face in his chest trying to make the images stop. I slowly lifted my head and looked into his emerald eyes. The TV wasn't the thing with the most eyes on it. Everyone stared at us. They couldn't divert their eyes back to the screen.
I awoke to the beautiful sunset that looked over the city. I walked to my dresser and pulled out that note I got so long ago. I traced the ink with my index finger as I re read the note. I began to hum. It was a tiny bit of a song I once herd. I loved the part I remembered, but I never knew the name.

I'm wide awake,
Drawing close stirred by grace
And all my heart is yours
All fear removed
I breath you in, I lean into your love
Oh your love
Here in you
I find shelter
Captivated by the splendor of your face, my secret place.

I kept that going over and over in my head. I noticed Star watched.
"Eek! Are you some creepy ninja?" I exclaimed.
"Oh, I am sorry. I was just wondering if you would like to tell me what's goin' on."
"Um, sure." I began as I told her my full backstory.
Flashback:
Third person:
Rachel acted saddened by the doctor telling her that Cillia may not have powers. Then she looked up to the tiny window, there were reporters recording this. The doctor walked away. Rachel later followed leaving her husband with Cillia.
"Your daughter is a half demon like you, the thing is she can be in touch with her emotions more than you can. She is very powerful and you may not let her reach her full potential until it is needed." The doctor said after locking the sound proof room.
"Thank you." Rachel said as she walked bach to her daughter.
End of flashback.
Raven:
Star just stared. When we walked out to the livingroom, we found BB, Cy, and Robin standing there. Star practically tackled Robin. She ran up to him and he fell to the floor, her legs tightly around him as she hugged a death hug. I meandered over to BB, he seemed different. His mind was odd. Same with Cy and Robin. I glared at them as I walked off to my room.

Trust Raven's gut. She may be correct. Follow me to find more books easily if you would like. Comment, and one shout out to
MissPuppet0916
proxywannabe7
RaceToFindMe
nevermind_then
And TheShadowlands
Stay wierd, geeky, and crazy mi friends.