Mind Madness

Raven:
I first went inside the newcomer, Nightfire's mind first. I cautiously stepped around poisoned red roses as I entered her mind. It looked odd. All was pretty, but the amount of beauty a thing held, the worse the trap. There was a large perfectly white flower with a crystalized middle. I saw a pink and green butterfly pass by it. The butterfly crystalized as it began to attack with vicious green acid shooting out it's mouth like thing. This place is odd I thought to myself.
"Where are you?! Show yourself!" Nightfire yelled.
"Oh, you wish I would tell you!" Said a cool voice.
"Tell me, Slade!" She spat out Slade like it was a piece of old chewing gum.
"Where are you both?" I heard myself say aloud.
"Who are you?" They both said.
"Um... Cillia, your friend." I said, careful not to alarm anyone.
"Ok." Nightfire said cautiously.
I was let into a dark room. Nightfire stood in the middle and Slade paced around her from a great distance. I looked around. I shot a disk at Slade. He disappeared and the place went back to normal, ish.
"Thanks." She muttered quietly.
I quickly left her mind. I saw her stir awake. I then went into Cy's. The exact same thing happened. Same with Robin and Star.
Inside Robin was a big secret though, he was an alien. Half really. It was surprising.
I slowly walked over to Beast Boy. I placed my hands on the sides of his head. I slipped in easily. Inside was pictures of me and the rest of the team. I walked to the darkness.
"You're a stupid pathetic grass stain!" Slade said, his voice cool and calm.
"I- I am not!" BB stuttered.
"Oh! Like you could ever be smart. They only laugh because they laugh at you. You can't say even one good joke." Slade continued.
"Stop." BB said, his voice deepening.
"Why? Are you going to joke your way out of this one?"
"I said STOP!" BB said, as he turned into Beast.
"Stop hurting him Slade!" I yelled.
"Rae!" Beast Boy said turning back to his old self.
"BB! I thought I told you to stop calling me that!" I said jokingly.
"Ok then Rae... Ven." He said.
I gave him a small giggle and he danced victoriously around the room. I shot a disk at Slade. It hit his chest and he fell apart.
"That seemed to easy." I said.
I left the mind hand in hand with Beast Boy. We had so much time to be together.

I hope you lime! Thanks for reading. There will be another chapter fyi! Stay weird my crazy friends!