In The Prison (BB, Rae)

I stared at Robin as he fell down. He had the same face. I was stunned.
"Who do I look like?" He asked.
"Yourself, maybe you heard wrong. I think you look the same, you just get life from a dead or dying person." I said as I stared at him.
"Well, I did listen to my mom through my door." He said.
"Do you know why we are here?" I asked.
"No. At least we get something to eat." Robin said.
"Yeah." I said as two trays of bread and a few cartons of milk were dropped down. Luckily nothing broke. I couldn't stop thinking about Raven and if she was alright.
Raven:
I heard a tiny muffled noise coming from Cyborg's room. I ran in to find a small pile of metal and a few scraps of clothes. I walked out and locked Cy's door shut. I couldn't let Star know we are the only ones left. I walked into my room and a few seconds later Star joined me. We talked a little and then the pink robot was back. I tuned it out and I watched as it shot Star. I quickly crushed it using my magic and healed all of Starfall. I watched helplessly as she wouldn't heal, my powers had failed me once more. I then pulled out the bullet and tried to stitch it up. She was quickly dying. I watched her helplessly. I put her in the towers hospital and waited. It felt as though I was in prison.

Sorry this is so short and also, I wanted to write more in this book. There may be a epilogue at the end of the book. I hope you like it so fat. Thanks bye.