Chapter 23(third person)

I drew that. Please give me a good chapter name. Fyi my thing is going semi wonky so watch out. Thx.
Robin watched as Star ran into his room yelling. The clone did nothing but make her stay in her room. He glared at the screen. BB on the other hand was doing pretty good, other than the simple fact his clone was making Raven stay asleep. The new cells weren't that bad, each one had a mini fridge stocked with what each Titan likes to eat several drinks and a few frozen dinners. There were also couches and a stove, oven, and microwave. Slade wanted them to live long enough to watch their friends slowly suffer and eventually die. Beast Boy's clone was fogging Raven's room with sleep powder filled fog. Robin's was acting terribly mean to Starfall. Cyborg's was silent and breaking things of great value and planning to go rob some store a few blocks away. Nothing was like how it should be.

Several days had passed. One day, a girl about a year older than Robin and Star appeared.
"Hey!" She said as she walked in. She acted as though she knew Starfall.
"Oh! Hello there, sister!" Star said, her eyes gleaming with joy.
"Long time no see!" The girl said.
"Same." Star said. "How have you been after all these years, Joy."
"Uh, thanks for telling everyone my secret identity. Here, I am Nightfire." The girl said proudly.
"Oh, don't boast about this. I don't think Nightwing knows about you. Oh remember that word we made up." Star said.
"Oh, yes. Glorfbavh. Remember what it means?" Joy asked.
"Oh yes." Star said as she burst into laughter.
"Sorry to break up this wondrous reunion, but we need to talk." Raven said.
Joy walked to Robin.
"Hey hey Rob Rob!" She said with a smile.
"And who are you?" Robin asked.
"Uh, derf! You should be the one to ask!" Joy said with a small chuckle.
"Well, I need to get on with homework and such. Great to see you, whomever you are." Robin said as he walked away.
The real Robin was punching screen after screen. He knew who the girl was, he knew her as his sister.

Dun dun dun! So, comment please. And READ! Thx for all. Bye!