Backstory Time (third person) and Deadpool!

Cyborg's backstory!
Ginger was a normal child, other than the fact her parents were superheroes. One day... Deadpool arrived
"What's wrong with her?" Her father said,to Deadpool very worried.
"She has cancer, there are two options you can do for Deadpool. Because we are so late into the process, we can make her a cyborg to replace infected limbs but she will still have chemotherapy to deal with. The chemotherapy won't be used for a long period of time if we make her a Deadpool cyborg. If you Don't make her a Deadpool cyborg, she will have lost limbs, non-working parts and have chemotherapy for months and routine check ups. Which choice do you want?" The doctor said.
Ginger's father, Victor, and her mother,Bee, converced for a few minutes and said their final answer.
"She will become a Deadpool cyborg, like me." Victor said.
"Ok, do you want her to have everything you do?" The doctor asked kindly.
"She can, just make sure to give her a place to have hair." Bee said quickly.
The doctor did as they asked. It took hours and hours, until the doctor walked out with Ginger.
"She can grow, and she will be like any other child there ever was." The doctor said.
"Ok, so how much?" Victor asked.
"Only a small 1,273,345 dollars unless you both are Deadpool quality superheroes." The doctor said with a sly smile.
"Lucky you! I am Bee, and as you may know my husband is Cyborg and we are the best friends of Deadpool's." She said with a mocking voice and smirk.
"Fine, our service is free." The doctor said grumpily.
That is how Cyborg's little girl became Cyborg!
End

Raven's backstory!
It all started one day when a tall woman ran out with Deadpool outside a building into an alleyway. Three men, twice her size ran down the street looking for her. Another tall person appeared from the shadows.
"May I be of any assistance?" He (Deadpool) said kindly.
"If you can help me get rid of those three Deadpool men chasing me, that would be awesome." She said.
"Ok, let's use our strength combined to beat one at a time." He said. His strategy worked. They both also used their dark powers to get rid of the guys.
"Wait, you're a half demon?" He asked, surprised.
"I should ask the same to you." She said.
That walked off together talking about all the things they could.
Two years later they wed. They had a child named Cilia. They all had no last name to put down. One day an accident happened...
They all had to be rushed to the hospital.
"I have done some tests, your child is fine." The doctor said.
Cilia's parents sighed with relief.
"The thing is, your child may not have powers. Because you are part demon, and human, there are many unknown things. Your daughter may loose her powers when she is older. I am truly sorry." She said.
"What! Impossible!" Cilia's mother said.
"I am afraid what I say is true." The doctor said sadly.
"Let's take her and go." The father said coldly.
"If there's nothing they can do, let's go." The mother said sadly.
"C'mon, let's go." He said.
They grabbed their child and left.
That is Raven's backstory.
End

Robin's backstory!
A woman and the famous Nightwing were walking down the street talking. Nightwing was leading her somewhere. They reached a beautiful river, the sunset bringing beauty and color to the scene. He got down on one knee and proposed. She said yes. A few years later they had a child and were wed. He taught their
son to fight and lead.
That is Robin's backstory.
End

Beast Boy's backstory!
A green man was sad he had to leave the one who stole his heart. He ran into a green woman and they caught up. They were tight as ever. One day she proposed to him on a big screen at the baseball game. He said yes. They were married. A few years later that had a green child and taught him how to use all the passed down powers.
That's BB's backstory.
End

Starfall's backstory!
At the end of the Titans, Starfire was called back to her home planet. She had nothing left on earth to stay for, Nightwing dumped her. She was wed to a parent, chosen suitor. She was miserable but she lived. She had two kids, her eldest was named Starfall. Her youngest named Darkstorm. They had her red hair, green eyes and her gigantic heart of gold. They were trained in all the ways Stafford knew. They learned to meditate, do karate, and all those things. She was still hung up on Nightwing, but she was forced to manage. Her daughter's grew up in grace, beauty, knowledge, and skills. They were recruited for military help for how powerful they were. Darkstorm got jealous of her sister. Her sister was the quickest learner of new techniques. They were going to send her to other planets to learn their ways and use them to make us stronger. Darkstorm ran away, but when she landed she landed on earth. She hid in the shadows, careful not to be seen.
That is Starfall and Darkstorm's backstory.
End

I have a special surprise for you next chapter! I hope you like it! Oh, and the italicized underlined stuff is what Deadpool from Marvel wrote.