Trying Hard (Starfall)

The alarm rang.
"Go go go go!" Raven ordered.
We all followed after.

At the scene.
I looked around and saw a light pink robot.
"We are here to destroy you!" It said in a high pitched voice that sorta reminded me of the color pink.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"We are Buble and we are here to take you down one by one!" It said.
"What have you done with Robin!" I asked angrily. I came to a conclusion that the robot already took Robin.
"Who is this Robin you speak of?" It asked.
"I think you know who!" I said, cracking my knuckles to look threatening.
"I have no information in my data base!" It said, somewhat confused.
"He, is gone and you will be too if I can get close enough to you!" I said as I prepared to use my starbolts. My hands were glowing green and my arm was ready to throw it at them.
"Why do you conclude such lies?" It asked, making me angrier.
I was starting to throw my starbolts then suddenly a black cup formed around me.
"Stop! It wasn't him, he seems like he can't lie." Raven said.
"Please, let's just go and get rid of the little pink guy." Cyborg said kindly.
"And I feel aquard, I am the only guy here." Beast Boy said. Raven laughed a little and said he was funny.
"I'm funny! You know, I know a few jokes!" He said.
"C'mon! We need to fix the situation we got into before this." Raven said, probably regretting what she said.
We got in battle formation and went at the little guy. It was really easy, there is never anything in the world so easy. We all flew back home. The battle seemed odd without the famous Robin making it seem harder than it could be. I walked into his room for the first time sense he was killed. I looked around. I noticed the street clothes he wore that day was still gone and the hanger that held the torn suit at one point was thrown on the floor. The window was also wide open. The bed was all torn up and I could see that some stuff was moved quickly, like moved accidentally in battle. I think Robin may live still! I thought to myself. I ran out to tell the others the good news.

I flew around the tower trying to figure out where the rest of the team was. Once I reached her room I heard her talking to somebody in her room. I stayed outside the door with my ear gently pressed against it.
"No no no no no no no! I can't have had another?" She screamed.
"This can't be happening, why would this happen and why now?" She continued.
Suddenly a soft quiet voice spoke, "Just let this happen, ok. Once this is over, you may understand things I thought I never would." The voice was familiar but I couldn't place it.
"Please Mom, can you make it stop?" Rae asked. It was her mom!
"No, no magic nor medicine could fix this." She said kindly, and even though I couldn't see her, I could tell there was a gleam in her eye.
"Ok, just don't say a word to anyone." She said. I couldn't hear what happened next but I heard a mumble of sorts and then shuffling.
I knocked on the door, trying to be somewhat polite.
"Come in." Said a very cool voice of Rae than what I've heard before.
"So I-" I began as I was cut off.
"We are here to destroy you Titans! We are here from future days and we were sent to destroy you." The same pink robot said as his gunned hand lifted up and pointed at me directly into the heart. The gun went off and all I saw was black consuming me.

Ha! Cliffhanger! So, just to say, thanks all you readers! And keep reading. I may post another story soon about superheroes, but girl ones I have made. I also will update the cover soon. Another thing, I cannot wait for comic con! I have my Joker and Batman costumes put together! Oh, or maybe I should go as a titan! Yay! Spoilers:
Raven + BB was all in one of their dreams, Star finds Someone who she concluded to be gone, BB likes someone, and many more suprises coming your way, don't worry, BB did kiss Raven those few times. Thanks for reading , bye!🍕