Tower Power (bb)

I took the quiz, this is which titan I am most like.
I was shocked to see that Raven and Starfall were fighting the Cyborg and Robin clones. My clone was frozen and probably broken by then. I quickly got ready to fight.
"Star, BB, you both get Cyborg, I will take care of Robin." Raven barked, making my cheeks burn slightly.
"Alright Rae!" I barked back.
Star and I got side by side. She began to float and get her hands clenched so she could throw her star bolts. I got ready to change into any animal needed. Raven flew up and got ready to use her powers. Then we waited for someone to make the first move. Clone Robin began to throw a good kick at Raven. She smiled at his epic fail and she threw the couch on top of him. The clone was nothing more than a pile of circuits and metal. Next was Cy. It was really easy too, she was about to blast us right before Raven threw the couch on her next. I stared in wonder.
"Why did you come here? I had the idea you were trapped." Raven said.
"Oh! So, I was thinking-"
"Just tell us how you got here!" Starfall said impatiently.
"So I took control of my clone and it told me how to get out and where to go." I said in one short breath.
"Thank you." Raven said. Then I remembered why I was so taken with getting out.
"I need to tell you guys something, it is very important so please listen. While I was trapped I looked at us, trying so hard to be out parents. We are not our parents, we can work together to find Slade and win the battle together. We can do more than what our parents did. We can change our image and I can be less brainless. Raven, you can try to use your emotions. And Starfall, you can do whatever you please and we can be whatever we want. We are our parents second chances, we can change what they did." I said triumphantly.
"Uh... Ok?" Raven said, questioning her senses. Then I walked over and kissed her.

Hi, so this is still on hold even though I may publish a chapter or two every once in a while. Odd question, what gender do you guys think I am? I know that is a really odd question, I am just curious.
proxywannabe7
MissPuppet0916
TheShadowlands
nevermind_then
RaceToFindMe
Stay weird my crazy friends!