Life (BB, Rae)

BB:
I looked at the wall. Suddenly, a mountain of metal fell from above. I ran to the metal and saw Cy.
"Cy? What happened?" I asked.
The body was limp and lifeless.
"'Cmon, let's get her turned on." Robin said. We found the power button and turned her on.
"Wha?" She said as she woke up.
"You are sorta, a little, he-"
"Kidnapped." Robin finished for me.
"Oh, uh. Are Star and Raven safe? Or are they here now?" She asked, very groggily.
"They are fine." Robin said straight faced. He showed nothing except when Starfall was mentioned. I looked at him and knew, we are all basically our parents at this age. I smiled a small smile.
Maybe not all the way like our parents I thought to myself.
Rae:
I heard Starfall waking. I rushed into the room and took a good look at her. I slowly lifted my hand and concentrated all my emotions on healing her wound. A dull light came from my hand and Starfall quickly began to heal. I jumped with joy once I finished healing her. I started to dance my silly little win dance. I only didn't know that she had her phone up recording me as I danced about the room. I turned and saw her phone up recording me. I turned into the shadows behind me and she sent off the video. I looked over at her.
"Who ya sending that to?" I asked with a fake accent.
"Uh..." She said with a sly smile. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at it and saw the video. It was in a group chat with all the team.
BB:
I felt my butt buzz. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw Starfall sent me a video in a group chat. I opened it and the video was of Raven doing a little dance. I smiled and laughed at the silly video.

BB: that is super silly, i loke it.
Robin: we have our phones😡 why cant we ask for help!
Starfall: yourll alive?!?!😋💃🏼👯👼🏼🐯🐱aw, thats a cute tiger and kitty!
Raven:😡why have a group chat!?
Starfall: cause it is cool! And I can send them all the video at once. Is that fine with you?
Raven: "sure" she said, rolling her eyes with a sarcastic voice.
Star: 😁he he he...

I laughed at the texting. It was silly.
I love you Rae, you are super funny. I thought to myself.

Hi, sorry bout the short chapters. Oh and 😁 I do this on an I phone and I use emojis so sorry if you can't see them. Comment. And find my other books by using the names I give you and tag my name: Crazypsycocat. Thanks for reading.