Scarlet

Third person:
The Titans were going about their normal lives, or at least as normal as they get. Suddenly a girl with a mane of scarlet hair flickered in.
"Hey, so..." She began, she rubbed her arm nervously, "can I be a titan?"
"Sure!" Beast Boy screamed in excitement.
"What is your superhero name?" Starfall asked.
"Flix." She said.
"We have a guest room, you can stay in that!" Star said clapping her hands together excitedly.
Scarlet:
I looked at the blank room. My gaze moved to a deep red bag. Inside was powder. Powder that would kill when activated after being digested. I remembered earlier that very day.
Flashback
I was almost home from school. I began to run to the door. I flickered into the house. I looked around at the dark house. I went from room to room.
"Mom! Dad!" I yelled repeatedly. Nobody answered. I began to worry. That's when I saw a note.

You must see me. I have your parents, don't worry they are somewhat safe with me.
You know who I am.

I looked at the note. I ran to my room and pulled out some paper. I began to write quickly. I looked at it and signed, J, S, R. That stood for Jinx's Scarlet Racer. I saw a single tear drop into the paper. I folded it up and enchanted it to fly to a titan. I begun to cry.
End
I remembered the fear I had, going into Slade's lair. I remembered when I refused, how the smooth metal blade pierced into my parents skin and the crimson drops began to fall. I remember how he told me to kill the titans. I remembered how I begged for him to stop. I remembered the look on my parents faces as they winced in pain. I remembered their limp body's bound together. I had to do what I was about to do. I slowly breathed and walked out of the room.
Raven:
I awoke quietly. I walked to the kitchen to make myself some tea. I saw a cup of warm tea sitting on the counter in my cup. It had a tag that read, Raven's. I felt something odd when I touched it to look at the tiny tag. I dropped it quickly. The liquid poured out and the mug shattered. I quickly raced back to my room. Inside I saw another bird note on my bed. The writing was scratchy and rushed more so than usual. I quickly read it to myself.
"Thanks." I muttered, hoping whoever JSR is would hear that.
I looked around the room as I began to warn the others. I heard a muffled shuffling noise as I walked out. I was too late. The team laid there in the floor, their bodies limp and lifeless. I began to sweep up the shards of plates and cups used.

Ok, you guys this was hard but you left me no choice. I know this took quite a little while, but there will be more chapters to end this correctly. I may not write for a while for the simple fact, I am writing a few episodes for a show at the moment. I hope you enjoy and look for the book, Demons by Crazypsycocat. Tag my name when you search. Stay weird my crazy friends!