Telling the Proof (Starfall)

I looked into Beasty's deep green eyes. I couldn't not tell him why I am innocent.
"I-" I began as I saw Raven out of the corner of my eye, "RAVEN! What are you doing here?" I yelled.
"I just was walking by." She said.
"Fine!" I mumbled. "How can you keep things a secret around here? Shesh!"
"So, can you tell me now?" Beast Boy asked.
I just stormed off into my room.
Would he hate me if I said we are dating? Why doesn't he want people to know? If they did, would Batman come here and do something to him? I asked myself.
"Knock knock! It's me." Robin said as he walked in.
"Hey Robin!" I said cheerily.
"So, I just want to tell you please don't tell them we were on a date. If Dad finds out, I will have another Starfire sob fest with him. I am so sorry." Robin said, his face showing sincerity.
"Just say we were hanging out. That covers it up without lying. Please." I said.
"Sure." Robin said, giving me a goodbye kiss.
"Thank you so much!" I said as he walked out.
I ran to the others to tell them.
"Hey! So, I have my proof. I was out at the theatre with Robin." I said happily.
"Ok, we will interrogate the person who sold you the tickets. We will clear your name with all we got." Raven said.
"Ahh!" We all heard.
"I think that came from Robin's room." Beast Boy said.
"Titans, Go!" Raven said.
We all ran into Robin's room. We saw a bloody mass and what looked like shredded remains of his uniform. I thought he was still in his street clothes I thought to myself. The blood smelled more like carpet rather than anything else, but I ignored it.
"H- he's DEAD?" Cyborg said with surprise and anger.
"Well, whomever did this will pay!" I said.
"Surely they will." Raven said, with more glass breaking.
"Definitely." Beast Boy said.
I also noticed that the red on the ground was already sorta crusty but I ignored it all. I was terribly sad at our loss, how could the great leader die? I started crying all of a sudden. I was extremely sad.

I am so sorry the chapter is short again, but I have great plans. Everyone will die but Star... mwah hahahaha. I hope you'll like the next parts. Thanks! Woot! Yay!