Stop(Rae, Star)

Take a look at the last chapter, I added a pic. I drew this pic sorry if it is terrible. Ok, so I am now on season 2 . The entire episode Terra I was like, "Talk to Raven!! YANA (you are not alone)!!" And I also wanted to crawl through that screen to BB and Rae and tell them they like each other, make them kiss and finally punch them because they didn't believe me. Sheesh.
Rae:
It had been over a year sense the kidnapped titans returned. Turned out they were clones with power buttons on the back of their heads. I was in my room going through my clothes. I wore a black T-shirt and grey leggings under blue shorts with frayed edges. BeastBoy was giving me a different perspective of my clothes. Mainly because Star and Robin were, Busy. Meanwhile Cy had to do the dishes that were left there for over half a week and after she had to get groceries. BB was the only free one. I walked to him. He didn't stop staring.
"What! Do you see something?" I asked as I tried to look at my back. I had no luck then I said, "screw it." As I took off my shirt, only showing him my back. There was nothing on the shirt.
"Were you pulling a prank on me?" I asked as I put my shirt back on and turned to him.
"No, I just saw you. Plus I would never pull a prank on you." He said.
"Oh really?" I asked as I sat down beside him. We began to laugh at the little joke. Our laughing stopped when our faces were so close we breathed each others air. He kissed me and I did back.

The whole Titans group decided to create Movie Night Wednesdays, we were all out of school because the great Evil came and we needed to be on full patrol. The evil was that robot clones were taking over the city person by person. We got that done so it was pretty slow once more. Starfall decided she wanted to watch "a movie of the Horror" and we voted. Everyone wanted to. We watched the movie. Star was with Robin so he could protect her if the monster came for her. I was sitting with Beast Boy. He curled up against me and I him. Cy was with a guy she met a few years ago in class. We all had our partners. Almost at the end of the movie BB and I were huddled so close our lips were practically touching. He kissed me as he wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder as he did on my head. We smiled.

It had been several years after we regrouped as the Teen Titans. We had split and found others to replace us. BB and I were married along with Robin and Starfall. Cy was married to a guy named Ben who could turn into any alien he wished because of a bracelet he had. We were all happy.

I lay in my bed shaking, sweating. The night seemed to have no end.

I walked into my room only to find Beast Boy sitting on my bed with a smirk.
"These are some nice books you got here. Oh! This is also interesting." He said as he waved a giant chicken I had around. My cheeks blushed. It was given to my mom form the original BB and she passed it to me.
"It, uh, was-"
"Given to your mom by my dad."
"Yeah." I said. He walked over. "Don't make fun of me!" I said. He gave a fake hurt look.
"What! I would never!" He said jokingly.
"Uh hu!" I said.
We laughed and laughed. We were face to face.
Star:
I pondered as to what happened this very day. When I ran to give Robin a warm embrace he had no reaction. He never would do that. What was different.
Rae:
I shook in my bed to make the endless night end. I had no luck. Things were getting too far for my comfort. I wondered as to why this is happening. Nothing like this ever happened. I couldn't wake.

Please tell me how I did with the art sofar. I have two more. I still need to do Robin. Things will get good soon. Comment, and follow. Gwen may not come out for a while. And i re published Demons. Bye!