Clones Who Are Phones (Third person)

I drew that. Ah, third person again. Hope you like the book. Follow me for some more books and FanFic.
A tall figure walked to the dark hole in the middle of the room. He gestured to someone in the shadows when a big plate being lifted by a machine was lowered down the hole. The weak people at the bottom gladly went up.
"Ah, glad to see you still live another day." The tall figure said.
"Why did you bring us up here?" Robin asked.
"Oh, I have a surprise for you all!" The figure said as it clapped its hands.
Then three figures walked up. They looked like the captured titans.
"Slade, why are you doing this?" Robin asked.
"Oh, you'll find out in time. In time. By the way, I have a new place for you to stay. I hope you find it, like home." The tall figure called Slade said. He yanked the phones off the titans and gave them to the copies. Slade's minions ushered the original titans to their new prisons. The new places separated the titans form one another and showed the insides of the tower. The clones went into view on the screens. Star looked happy to see Robin, unknowing he was a clone. That broke Robin's cold heart. Raven on the other hand didn't believe they were who they looked to be and glared at them as she walked off. Beast Boy was slightly saddened nobody wanted to see him but he was glad Rae didn't think that clone was really him.

Ok, i am trying to publish moore. Comment and follow me. I am working on a new book called Gwen. If you can't find it tag my name. And look for Demons. It will be re published some time soon. Bye!