Prologue | I Just Wanna' Party

Hold It Down ©

Urban Novel

This is an urban fiction novel. I advise you not to continue beyond this point, if you can't handle graphic content (shooting and fighting), very explicit language, and or very sexual scenes. If those things aren't your cup of tea, then this story here isn't for you. Happy reading to all who continue beyond this point of the book. I promise, you won't regret it ;)

If you haven't read book one, HOLD YOU DOWN and book two, HOLD ME DOWN, please go back to my page and read the other two books first. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Copyrighted 2016 @qveenV_, Vanessa Wright All Rights Reserved ! ®

There should be no copying of any parts of this book. Consequences may vary. Characters, some places, and events are all fictional and made up by the author, Vanessa Wright. The cover was created by me, I do not own the photos used on the cover of this book.

_____

Hold It Down
_____

Prologue | I Just Wanna' Party
______

Mama ain't raised no fool

Daddy told me never leave the house without my tool

Grandpa told me never trust a sucka nigga from the street

Grandma said she love me and she always praying for me

But I just wanna party, I don't wanna hurt nobody

I just wanna party, I don't wanna hurt nobody

But I'll beat the fuck out of a nigga - YG
______

Domani

"What's good?" I voiced, smoothly into the receiver of the phone and then licked my lips afterwards, like the caller was standing in front of me. It was only one of the many females that I had stored into my silver iPhone 6S, trying to make a play with the kid. Ashanti had up and went back to California again, so a nigga was on stuck. I sighed and took the phone away from my ear to see which one of these hoes was calling, and smirked once the name came into view. This was actually one of my favorites out of all the ones in my phone, so I actually gave her the time of day until I got what I wanted. Head.

{HeadHunter👸🏽🍆💦😲}

"Hey baby," she announced, her chirpy and high-pitched voice quickly annoying me less than one minute into the call. I sighed and rubbed my temples as I prepared myself to deal with this irritating ass voice of hers. I liked her better with my dick shoved into her mouth. Head hunter, or Jahlia was one my favorite hoes, despite the obnoxious voice. She was a cool ass female, with a nice and petite body. My favorite part was those plump lips, she could suck the hell out of some dick if you showed her enough attention. I'd been fucking with her for a few weeks now and she'd earned her contact name, honestly.

"Baby? I think you got the wrong number shorty, because last time I looked in my boxers I was a grown ass man with not two, but three legs. Act like you know this shit Jahlia." I told her as I stepped outside of my matte jet black Ferrari LaFerrari and locked the doors back behind me. I headed inside of the mall with my phone still glued to the side of my face. I had to go in and find me a dope ass fit for our big party tonight and schedule a quick suck at the same damn time, killing two birds with one stone, call me Handy Mani.