Chapter Eight | Everythang

_____________

Family over everything I put that shit on everything

Getting it with my niggas yeah we heading home with everything

Uh, I put that shit on everything

She ask me what I want, I told her everything - B.O.B
_____________

Dolani

I banged on Michael's front door at seven in the morning, not giving a fuck about how I looked, sounded, or what time it was right about now. All I knew was that he got my brother and cousin locked up last night and I wanted to know why. I hadn't gotten the chance to talk them or to my parents yet to see exactly what had happened, they only told me that the two of them had gotten arrested by Mike's dad he said that they were pressing charges on the two of them. My dad and uncle Red were down there now  bailing them out and my mom wasn't answering her phone, so I was left standing on his door step demanding answers from him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Dolani? It's seven o'clock in the morning and you're banging on my shit like the police, why?" He asked in a groggy tone as the door swung open with much force. I came face to chest with him as he stood in nothing but a pair of black boxer shorts, while rubbing his eyes. I didn't care how good he looked right now, he was fucking with my family and that angered me to the bone. How I was raised, it was always family over everythang and it would always be.

"It's funny that you speak of fucking police, why the hell did your dad arrest Domani and Rod last night?" I questioned him, before crossing my arms over my chest. The smirk that appeared on his face angered me even more as I pushed at his chest roughly, causing him to stumble back a few steps and look up at me. I didn't care, this was not a joke to me. I get it, my brother is a troublemaker, but Mike is a grown ass man, but runs to his dad for shit. He had no respect from me for being a fucking snitch. I thought he knew better than that.

"Aye man, stop it, aight? It should teach your family a damn lesson for future references. Never fuck with the unfuckwithable." He said with another smirk and I pushed at his chest once again, but this time he didn't even budge or move a muscle. He stood there looking down at me, like he was the best thing walking on Earth. That only made me become more violent, like people often said my mom use to be towards my dad. I knew that I shouldn't have hit him, but fuck it.

"I can't fucking believe you, you coward." I said as I pushed at his chest one last time, but unlike the others, he grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me further inside before pushing me up against the wall. Each of my hands were held by his on either sides of my body preventing all movement from the upper part of my body.

"Stop putting yo hands on me or you ain't gone like what's next." He told me as his eyes traveled down my body and he licked his pink lips. I cringed in disgust as I swiftly brought my knee up to his balls, causing him to release me from his grasp and yelp out in pain. I watched him fall onto the floor holding his private parts. I can't believe I even dated a guy like this. I'm glad that I saw his true colors now versus way later. I felt stupid for even putting myself in this relationship. Renae was right all along, I knew I should've listened to her.

"Mike, who is that at the door baby? I need you to come back to bed to finish what you started up here," I heard someone call from the stairs and my eyebrow arched in confusion. My brain raced with thoughts as I tried to figure out who's voice it was. I didn't even get the chance to think on it or say anything before he yelled back to her in a pained voice, as he slowly stood up from the ground.