Chapter Twenty Three | Deep x2

__________
Man I look up to God

I wonder if I fell from the sky

Will I hit the ground or will I learn how to fly

I'm pretty sure you see it in my eyes

Sometimes I wonder if I already died

That shit get deep

Man I swear to God that shit just get so deep - Big Sean
__________

Domani

"Yo, I can't believe we havin' a kid." I said to Ashanti as I looked over at her and then back onto the road ahead of me. So much shit had been happening and it was getting hard for a nigga to keep up with life in these days. A week had passed and we still hadn't got shit on Dolani. The shit was eating away at me day in day out, but I was doing all I could while recovering from my own injury. I was just now able to really even move my shit with the help of a little therapy and all that. I was back in good shape if you asked me, but of course the doctors wanted to continue getting my damn money and shit.

Ashanti and I had just ate and left the restaurant to head back to the crib. I was ready to find out he sex of the baby, but she wanted to wait and I'd comply. A man would always want a son, but I'd accept which ever one I was given and be happy about it. I had a lot of growing up to do, but I was trying for the both of us. We been doing good as hell since I got shot too, she even moved in with me. I've been faithful as fuck, it was hard, but I knew what I wanted and I had it and I be damned if it got away again. With my sister being gone, I had to make sure I held onto the good things I did have.

"I know, we're going to be parents. It feels like just yesterday we were having sex for the first time ever." She said and I smirked a little bit, but just nodded my head because I remember her scary ass the very first time too. I didn't both to comment anymore as I drove until we pulled up in front of my building and I parked the car.

Once we got to the condo, I helped her out, we checked the mail, and we headed up the stairs to our condo. As soon as I unlocked the door we headed inside and shut it back behind us. I was tired as a bitch from looking and shit last night, so I threw the mail onto the table and plopped down onto the sofa and rested my head on the back of the couch. Before I knew it, Ashanti was climbing onto my lap before her legs were straddling me. I looked up at her and raised my eyebrows and looked how far her dress had been pulled up before smirking. This girl was trying to get me started and right now I wasn't in the correct mind state to have sex. Surprising to y'all ass right?

"If you don't wanna get fucked, I suggest you get yo ass up off of me man. You always playin', I'm tryna think right now anyway." I told her and she sighed before leaning as far as her huge belly would let her and kissed the side of my neck. I continued to just lay there as she left kisses all over my skin, shit felt real nice too so I ain't say shit or move away either. I just laid my ass there with eyes closed and my arms stretched out along the back of the sofa as she did her thing on my neck. Shit felt .... sensational.

"Maybe that's what I want. Let me take your mind off of whatever it is that's on your mind. You've been stressing yourself out lately baby, I want to help it." She said and she was right, but she might as well got use to it. I'd be like this until I found my sister and hopefully it would be as soon as damn yesterday. I needed her back around here to keep me sane, that was my blood and without her I was going crazy outchea without her. Some had to give.