Chapter Thirty | We Did It

_____________
For everybody that said that I wouldn't make it

We did it

I want you to know

We did it

I need you to know

For everybody that said we couldn't do it

We did it

Oh we did it - Lil Yachty
_____________
Domani

I covered my ears as I laid in the bed trying to get some sleep. Some shit just was impossible, especially with Domari little ass yelling like a fucking alarm. I was on the highest level of annoyance right now, he had took me there. My son was a month old now and he didn't know how to do shit that I wanted him to do yet. Man I was over this baby stage, I wanted a toddler or some shit. I guess patience was the damn key, because the days weren't going by fast enough. I sighed as I turned over in my bed to find him crying his damn eyes out. I let him, those tears would make him be a man. He had to let all of them out at a young age, so he would not grow up crying and shit, word from my pops.

I sighed as I just stared at his ass, not wanting to get my ass up from this spot. Ashanti was in the shower and she left me out here with Domari until she was done, what she do that for? I have no fucking idea. I sighed as I sat up in the bed and ran a hand over my face. This kid had given me a headache, that's how I knew his ass was truly mine. I was a headache to my parents and I knew it. I was cool with it too.

"Damn man, I'm up." I cursed as I got out of the bed and went to grab him from his spot. I picked him up off of the bed and started to rock him in my arms like I had learned to do over the past month. I just wanted him to shut the hell up right now, but it wasn't going as I had planned for it to go. He was his father's son.

"Aye kid," I called to him as I leaned back to look in his face. His mouth was open showing shit but them pink ass gums. Tears were now coming from his eyes and slob was dripping from his mouth. I hated to see little man like this, but damn. What did he want from me? I could only do so much. I wasn't superman. He continued to cry in my arms as I held him up. The shit was about to drive me crazy man.

"Aye!" I screamed loudly, scaring his little ass in the process. He stopped crying instantly and stared at me with wide eyes and his bottom lip quivering. I didn't mean to scare him, I just wanted him to shut up and listen to me for a second. He couldn't listen if he was too busy crying his damn life away. Once I was sure I had his attention, I sighed and looked at him.

"Listen to daddy, aight? You doing too much right now son. You like in 10 and daddy on 2. You need to bring that shit down a couple notches or we it's gone be an issue. Aight?" I said to him, expecting a response. I got one alright, he stared at me for a second and then he went right back to hollering like an alarm. I gave his ass the stale face and sighed as I took a deep breath. I sat down on the bed and grabbed the bottle from the nightstand. I stuck it in his mouth, but he pushed it out and continued to cry. I didn't know what was up.

"Awe shit man, what you want? You want yo moms don't it? Me too kid, I want her too. Give me like 5 minutes and I can go get her for you. Until then, what you want man? Want daddy to tell you a joke? Aight, peep this kid. What's it called when daddy doesn't pull out of mommy later tonight?" I said and looked at him for him to answer. "You don't know? Aight, I'll tell you. Issa you." I said and burst out laughing. "Damn I crack my own self up." I laughed and looked at him. He gave me a straight face and burst out crying again.