Chapter Twenty Four | Dead End

___________
It's a dead end

I heard the feds on me

You can to

A dead end

They heard that Gucci nigga

Bust that nigga head in

And I ain't got no problem handcuffing a dead man - Gucci Mane
___________

Dolani

Another week had passed me by and yet again, I was still stuck down in this hell hole. I didn't know why I was still here, but I was and it was eating me alive on the inside. Over the time being locked in here, I had lost track of the days and nights. It had been so long since I'd even seen the outdoors until I forgot what it even looked like or felt like to be free in sunlight. My life was just pummeling to the bottom, week by week and there was nothing I was able to do about it, but wait until someone came to help me get out of here. I was slowly losing all faith of getting out of this place or hope of being found. Things were just so hard on me, I just wanted the past few months to rewind so I could start fresh with my life and make better decisions. It doesn't work like that though, I just have to deal.

I sighed to myself as I ate on the small sandwich that Daniel had bought for me. Daniel had been my little blessing while being here. Over the week we'd gotten even closer with one another. In his mind, we were in the direction of being more than friends, but to me it was all apart of the plan to make it out of here. I was playing my part until I would hopefully get out of this place. I wasn't going to do anymore of the complaining though, after all the beatings that I've had, I still know that it could've been a lot worse for me here.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Daniel commented as he sat next to me on the floor. I gave him one of my weak smiles and wiped the crumbs from my mouth. I had finished off my sandwich and was full as a tick as of now. I sighed and looked next to me at him.

"Thank you," I whispered to him and a smile appeared on his face too as he gave me one of those side looks he did quite often. Daniel was a really sweet guy to me in my opinion, too bad that he would be messed up in the end of this all. I liked him, more than I should but the fact still is present that he helped set me up. The fact that he didn't want too didn't even matter to me, he helped them do it and that was enough for me to not give a single fuck about him or what happened to him after all of this was over. Yes he'd made me have a small soft spot for him since he'd been helping me, but that would fade away like the color from a Clorox stain.

"You know, when all of this started it was apart of the plan to hate you, hate everything about you, but I do like you Dolani. I just wish all of these circumstances were different for us right now." He said and I sighed and nodded in agreement with a slight smile again. I went over closer to him and hugged his side, and then rested my head on his chest. He was comforting in the times of my hardship, so I took use of him.

"I like you too," I commented, stringing him along the best way that I could without fucking up the plan. He grinned after that as his eyes drifted to my lips. I let it happen too as he kissed me, it felt good to be kissed at this point, I enjoyed it. He was a good kisser too, even though it didn't last too long before I pulled away from him and rested back on his chest. I needed to get out of here, just one chance to get up there and I could do something about this whole ordeal. I just had to play my cards right and hope for a good outcome.