Chapter Five | Quit Playin' Games

______

I live my life the way

To keep you comin' back to me

Everything I do is for you

So what is it that you can't see

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time,

Impossible as it may seem

But I wish I could so bad, baby

You better quit playin' games with my heart - Backstreet Boys
_______

Domani

"My dad isn't too happy with me right now, all because I'm going on this trip alone with you. He really didn't want me to go, but me being me, I just couldn't tell you no, as always." Ashanti mumbled as she side eyed me with a sheepish smile on her face. We had just boarded the private plane and were due to take off from Miami's airport any minute now. I was ready to get the fuck away from here, mainly to spend some time with my lil baby without hoes.

"With all due respect, fuck that nigga." I told her straight up, receiving a slight shove to my shoulder in return. I smirked as I leaned over closer to her and kissed the side of her neck, making her smile widen even more than before. I couldn't wait until tonight, it's been a minute since I had sex with her, or sex period, so I knew it was going to be the shit. I haven't been fooling around with any of my hoes in a couple days and it's hard, trust me. I was with one of them last night, that was it though, we didn't do shit but smoke a L together, that ain't a crime in my book. I was saving myself for Ashanti. I'm the only nigga that she's ever been with, so that makes it that much better for the both of us.

I took Ashanti's virginity when she was only 17 years old during our junior year. We had been together a year then and she finally gave me some pussy on our one year anniversary, the shit was the best ever too. That night will forever be engraved in my memory. Every since we started fucking around, no other girl could compare to her and how she'd made me feel. She wasn't even experienced like the other girls I had messed with before her, but she still topped them for some reason. We'd only had sex like ten times, but I craved the shit like crackheads crave a hit. Maybe it was because I didn't love them hoes, but I damn sure did love her. I don't know, that was a year ago.

"Watch it Domani, I don't play about my daddy." She said sternly, but with a small hint of playfulness still present in her tone. I smacked my lips and wrapped my arms around her slim waist, pulling her body closer to mine. She smiled and tried to break free from my hold, but that was nearly impossible with the grip that I had on her. Luckily, we was balling out in first class and there was nothing separating our seats from one another, so we could do whatever the fuck we wanted in our little section.

 Luckily, we was balling out in first class and there was nothing separating our seats from one another, so we could do whatever the fuck we wanted in our little section