Chapter 4

JESS'S POV
We finished filming the music video and it took us all night, by the time the director and camera crew had gone i was so tired that i just fell asleep on my bed, the worst thing is that we didn't even get all the plastic balls out mine and Lucies room, on the video it just looks like we did.
.

.

.

.

.
I woke up and saw that all the plastic balls were still there, i saw Lucie and Hayes were awake.

"Hey" i said

"Morning" Lucie replied

"I think the guys are getting back soon" Hayes said.

"I wanna try something" Lucie said, she stood on my bed and did a backflip into the ball pit, she didn't move. I herd the front door open and someone screamed, Me and Hayes ran downstairs and saw all the guys were back.

"Hey" i said running into Sams arms and kissing him.

"Wheres Lucie?" I Kian asked

"She was upstairs" Hayes said

"Ill go find her" Trevor said running upstairs.

"Jess, do you think Lucie killed her self in that ball pit what we forgot to tidy up" Hayes said

"Wait what!" All the boys yelled at the same time.

"Ill explain later" Hayes said

LUCIES POV
When i did a backflip into the ball pit i had the fucking scariest flash back of my life.

I need to go back to that island

I quickly changed (outfit at top) i grabbed a backpack and filled it with things i would need to live off for a few days. I put in my phone charger, my macbook and charger, i grabbed my wallet and put 500$ in it, I zipped my bag up and opened the window.

i herd someone open the door and put there hand on my shoulder, it was Trevor.

"Where are you going?" Trevor said

"To get something from someone" i said

"Your going to the island aren't you, Please be careful" Trevor said hugging me.

"Dont tell anyone, Bye" i said climbing out the window, i jumped off the balcony and into a bush.
.

.

.

.

It had been 1 day and i finally managed to get back to that island where Mahogany, Aaron, Carter and Nash died. I looked around and saw someone or something sat on a log.

"Hello" it said, i walked closer to it and realized who it was

AARON?!