Chapter 14

LUCIES POV
i finally finished packing and dragged my suitcase downstairs (outfits that Jess and Lucie are wearing are at top).

"Finally" Jess said, i laughed

"It takes time" i replied. I got to the bottom on the stairs, adjusted my beret hat thing , put my suitcase down and said my goodbyes

"Aww im gonna miss you kiddo" Jc said hugging me. I pulled away from the hug and walked over to Kian.

"I hope you find someone" i said

"You two" Kian replied hugging me, i pulled away.

"Bye guys" i said as i grabbed my suitcase and wheeled it out the door.

We arrived at the air port with Cam, Taylor and Aaron. We saw all of the new Magcon stood with Bart waiting for us.

"You guys took your time" Bart said running over to Cameron and hugging him, Two guys walked over to me.

"Hi im Jacob and this is Daniel" Jacob said

"Nice to meet you im Lucie" I said

"Okay guys we better get on the plane or we will miss out flight" Aaron said

"Yea thats a good idea" Willie said

We all boarded the plane and we got to sit in first class where no one else was sat. I ended up sitting with Daniel and Jacob cuz we seemed to get along really well. Jess was sat in front of us with Cam and Dylan.

JESS'S POV
Cam and Dylan had fallen asleep so i decided to look around and see who was awake. I looked to see if Lucie was awake but Lucie had fallen asleep with her head on Daniels shoulder who was also Asleep, Jacob had his head on Daniels lap and it looked so funny. I took a pic and posted it on Twitter.

@Jess.p
well these 3 must on been tired

I tagged them all in the picture and uploaded it.

"Jess you look so bored" Taylor said, he is like the only other person awake.

"I am" I replied

"Hey do you have any napkins?" I asked getting out of my seat and going to sit next to Taylor.

"here" he said handing my a random napkin , i ripped it into small peices  and made them into small balls.

"Aim for Cams mouth" i said, Taylor and i started throwing peices of napkin into Camerons mouth.

I hit Cameron in the eye and he woke up.

"Shit duck" i said, we ducked and Cameron got all the napkin ball things out of his mouth. And screamed.

"What happened!" Dylan said waking up.

"someone put loads of napkin bits in my mouth" Cameron said

"Wheres Jess?" Dylan asked, me and Taylor got out of our hiding places

"It was you two wasn't it" Cameron said

"Oops" i replied laughing