Chapter 23

JESS'S POV
I walked back of the tour bus that we have to stay on for a week with Sam to get my coat since we were about to go on a date. Just then Taylor walked out of the tour bus, he didn't look very well.

"Where is Lucie?" He asked, i l l shrugged.

"She was at the o2l house then she left withTrevor" Sam said.

"ill be right back, i need to change" i said running into the tour bus, i ran past the boys bunkbeds to the back room where me and Lucie were staying. Quicky i opened my suitcase, grabbed some clothes and changed (outfit attached).

Currently i was wearing a black crop top, some blue jeans, a green bomber jacket and some red adidas sneakers. I put a white cap on, grabbed my purse and put my phone in it.

I ran out of the tour bus and found Sam with a huge picnic basket.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked

"Aaron and Daniel made it, i texted Aaron earlier asking for him to make us a picnic" Sam said

"Lets go" I said grabbing hold of the other handel of the picnic bag.

This is going to be fun.

LUCIES POV
I walked into Drakes apartment block and I currently looked like a boy with a really weird fashion sense. We found lots of Drakes and Dollys old clothes in the caravan. Trevor looks like one of those basic bitches who work at target.

"Okay lets go check the fottage on the cameras near Dreaks apartment" Trevor said

"Okay we need new names so we dont use eachothers in public" Kian said, i laughed.

"Okay im Nathan , Trevor can be Trisha and Kian can be....

"Im Samantha, lets go" Kian said.