Chapter 33

LUCIES POV
I feel bad about asking Taylor if he had feelings for me, just then Jodie, Jasmine, Shawn, Jade and Cameron. I started catching up with everyone and it turns out that Jodie put her baby up for adoption since she couldn't take care of it on her own also Jodie and Cameron have been dating for a year now. Jasmine and Shawn were thinking about having kids also so were Jade and Jack J.

A few minutes passed and Aaron walked in.

"Hey Aaron" i said smiling, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the room.

"He told you didn't he?" Aaron said

"Yes" I replied

"Im sorry" I said, Aaron hugged me.

"Dont worry about it, its in the past and im happy that Taylor realised that he cant always get what he wants" Aaron said

"What does that mean?" I asked

"Doesn't matter" Aaron said, i walked back into the kitchen to see everyone chatting.

"Guys i have to go, I'll visit soon but first i need to go see Taylor" i said, i got many hugs off people

and i walked past Aaron in the huge hall way and herd a strange noise.

"Aaron did you hear that?" I asked

"What?" He replied, i ran upstairs and Aaron followed

"It's coming from Taylors room" i said. I walked towards Taylors room and opened the door to see Taylor sat on his window with his feet hanging out of it.

"Taylor" i said, he looked at me

"What" he asked

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I don't care about that what is Aaron doing, were not talking at the moment" Taylor said

"Revenge" Aaron said, he walked up to me and hit me around the face, i am use to it so I didn't really fall to the ground, Taylor got out from the window and slapped Aaron.

"dont hit her" he said

"Im going to go" i said running out of Taylors room, out of the house and into my car. I turned the engine on and drove away.