Chapter 24

KIAN'S POV
We got to the room where all the cameras were, Trevor sat down and began to type.

"When did you find out about her death Samantha?" Trevor  said

"About 2 days ago Trisha" I  said, i watched as Trevor started to go back through the tape recording in drakes lounge (just pretend that they have cameras in their lounges of their apartments).

"Look there it is" Lucie said, Trevor stopped recording it.

(A/n- gonna do a flash back of what they see on the security fottage)

*flash back*

I knocked on drakes door and was greeted by a very drunk Drake and Dolly.

"Hey Kian wheres the child?" Dolly said

"You mean Timothy, hes with my friend Jc" I said

"Come in we were about to play beer pong with some of our collage friends" Drake said

Wait They went to collage?!

i walked inside to see two guys and 3 girls.

"Hey guys this is Kian" Dolly said, i sat down.

"Kian, thats a cute name for a hot guy" a girl said sitting on my lap, she put some kind of weed in a cigarette into my mouth.

"Thank you" i replied

I spent hours watching people play beer pong while getting really drunk and high. eventually all of Drake and Dollys 'collage friends' went home.

"Kian, you should try this" Dolly said pouring a beverage into my mouth, i started to feel sick and fell asleep...

DRAKES POV
i watched as Dolly gave Kian a weird looking beverage, he then fell asleep.

"Dolly what are you doing?" I asked

"Check his pockets im short on money for rent" Dolly said. I started emptying Kians pockets to find his phone, a wallet, a pocket knife and car keys, i grabbed Kians phone.

"Wow Did you know Kians password onto his phone is 0412?" I said

"How do you know that?" Dolly said taking all the money out of his wallet then putting it back into Kians pocket.

"Its the day him and Lucie broke up" Drake said

"So she deserved to get dumped, i can't believe this fuckboy actually thinks that he got me pregnant" Dolly said

"Wait what?" i said

"You were the one who got me pregnant you selfish peice of shit, but i knew you would be a crap father so i lied. Also your not my cousin i made that up two" Dolly said

"EVERYTHING YOU EVER TOLD ME WAS A LIE!" I shouted

"Pass me the pocket knife" Dolly said

"what are you doing?" I asked

"Im gonna leave my mark" Dolly said, i gave her the knife and she carved her name into his ancle.

"Okay put everything back" Dolly said.

I cant let this bitch get away with all the lives shes ruined

I need to end it

I picked up the knife and started to stab Dolly in the back, she turned around and looked at me in shock.

"See you in hell fuckboy" she said before i watched her pass out. i left the knife in her leg, i picked up kian and put him on the couch, i put blood all over his hands and everything back in his pocket.

*flash back over*