Chapter 13

(A/n- the pic is at the top is the tattoos Lucie gets)

LUCIES POV
so i found out that im going to Huston for Magcon in like a day so i decided to go on a huge shopping spree with Trevor so i had some new stuff for Magcon. Also i wanted to get some new tattoos and other stuff.

I walked into the Tattoo place and there was no one there so i was seen straight away. I showed the guy a picture of the tattos and waited for them to be done.

when they were finished i looked in the mirror and they looked amazing.

"Do you like?" the tattoo guy asked

"Omg there amazing thank you so much" i said. we walked out the tatto place and hit the clothes shops.
.

.

.

.
We left the mall with at least 8 bags each full of random clothes. We walked back into the o2l house and Jess dragged a suitcase down the stairs.

"Lucie, were leaving in 4 hours" Jess said

"Okay" i replied running upstairs with my bags. I started to pack and Kian came into my room.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" i replied

"So.... I sorta had sex with Dolly before we were like a serious couple and it turns out im a father" Kian said with a tear falling down his cheek.

"Look Kian i know and thats why i dont want to be with a guy who lies and cheats on me. That has already happened to me before but i guess 2 times now. i love you so much but i dont think it was ment to be" i said wiping the tear off Kians face.

"I understand, also you found out that i was a father before i did" Kian said, i stuck my hand out.

"Friends?" I asked

"Friends" Kian replied, just then there was a knock on the window, I turned around and saw a girl.

"Kian babe, can you look after Timothy?" im guessing it was Dolly.

"As bad as this is going to sound... I think you should put the child up for adoption because i dont want anything to do with you" Kian said

"Well, i want everything to do with you" Dolly said

"Dolly are you almost done" i herd a familiar voice say, a guy came through the window and then I realized it was Drake.

"Drake?" I said surprised

"Lucie.."Drake said

"Drake... Kian wants me to put Timmy up for adoption" Dolly said

"Well cant you be the dad Drake?" Kian asked

"Im her... Uhm c-cousin" Drake said

"Ohh well i guess that makes more sense, the craziness runs in the family" i said, Drake laughed.

"I have an idea, ill keep going as a single parent if you promise to come and visit him every year on his birthday" Dolly said

"Ok" Kian said

"Can we go out your front door, that window was a great climb" Drake said, i laughed.

"Wait wheres Timothy now?" Kian asked

"Drakes girlfriend is looking after him" Dolly said

"ok, lets go to the door" i said. We walked downstairs and retrieved many looks off the others.

"Bye" Kian said shutting the door after them

"Wow Kian, you could of got any girl pregnant. Why Drakes phsyco of a cousin " i asked

"I dont know" Kian said laughing

"Wait Kians a father" Jc asked

"Yea" Kian said

"So he cheated on you?" Trevor asked

"Yes and thats why were no longer together" i said

"Im sorry" Kian said

"Yea... " i said walking back upstairs