Chapter 34

LUCIES POV
It was the next day and i woke up to some loud bang. Unfortunately i only got 9 hours sleep since i got back to my house at 2AM. I got up saw that i had two text messages; one off Chris and the other off Taylor.

Taylor: are you ok?

Taylor:did you get home alright also ignore Aaron he is a dick

Lucie: im fine don't worry, i got home around 2Am.

I then checked the text off Chris.

Chris: hey are you still on for today?

Lucie: yea i was just about to get ready for it, im so exited

Chris: i literally just realized how many white shirts i own also im exited as well, i need to go get ready now see you in an hour 😊

I put my phone down, i walked into my bathroom next to my room and turned the shower on. Quickly i took my shorts and shirt off then got into the shower.

*skip boring shower*

I got out of the shower in a towell, i blow dryed my hair, walked into my closer and picked out an outfit (outfit attached).

I wad currently wearing a yellow shirt with a black tie, some black high wasted shorts, some white frilly socks and a pair of black vans. I turned my curlers on and while i waited for them to heat up i put some red lipstick on and some foundation. When my curlers had heated up i began to curl my hair and think about how today could go. when I finished i put on my bowler hat and left the house with my phone and purse in my hand.

I walked into Starbucks looking for Chris and i saw him sat on a table in the corner away from everyone. I walked over to him and he stood up.

"Hello" i said smiling

"Hey... Wow you look beautiful" Chris said

"Thank you" i said blushing, i looked to the floor trying to hide it but failed.

"Sit, i hope its ok but I ordered you a candy floss frappé and i thought we could split the muffin" Chris said

"Yea thats fine" i said sitting down opposite him.

"So.... Tell me about  yourself"
Chris said