Chapter 21

KIANS POV
I walked into the lounge and saw Jc and his new girlfriend Jenn making out.

"Eww stop" i said taking Timothy out of his buggy. I handed Tim to Jenn, after Jc and her stopped kissing.

"What was that for?" Jc asked

"Jen is a girl she knows how to take care of a child" i laughed

"I dont mind looking after him" Jen said smiling, Just then there was a knock at the door.

"You might not have to look after him for much longer" Jc said getting up and opening the door.Trevor, Connor, Ricky and Sam ran in to the lounge from the kitchen.

"Hey" Trevor smiled

"Is there a Kian Lawley here?" I herd a voice say

"Im here" i turned around and looked at the door, to my surprise i saw a cop.

"Well Kian you are under arrest for the murder of Dolly Cane" the cop said

"What!" Trevor shouted

"Guys look after Tim" i said walking over to the cop.

"Let me just get some shoes" i said running upstairs. I ran into my room and grabbed a bag.
I threw everything important to me in there including clothes, my phone, charger, laptop and my wallet.

I zipped my bag up and ran into Rickys room, found a girls wig and put it on along with a bowler hat that Ricky stole of Lucie a long time ago. I ran into Lucie and Jess's room that Hayes is staying in for now then ran into the closet.

I grabbed a pair of Lucies skinny jeans that she left, a flannel and a pair of white vans, I changed and grabbed one of Lucies leather  jacket off her door. (Outfit attached) I ran back into my room, put the jacket on then the backpack on my back.

"Good bye world" i said jumping out my window and running as fast as i could.

LUCIES POV
the tour bus stopped in Cali and i ran off the tour bus.

"Lucie wait" Jess said

"Whats up" i asked

"Me and Cameron are coming with you" Jess said

"Ok, hurry up" i said
.

.

.

.
We arrived at the O2L house to see many cop cars outside. We walked inside to see the house being searched by at least 20 cops.

"Who stole the fridge" Cam laughed

"Lucie" Trevor ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Wheres Kian, and why is the house being searched" i asked

"Aparently he murdered Dolly" Trevor said.

"Come with me" i said grabbing Trevors hand

"Wait where are we going?" Trevor asked

"To get answers of someone who i know has them" i said