Chapter 39

TAYLORS POV
Aaron is seriously annoying the shit out of me now. Everywhere i go, hes there trying to fuck up my life. Just then Cameron came running into the lounge where i was currently sat on my own watching orange is the new black.

"Taylor!" Cameron shouted

"What?" I replied pausing OITNB.

"Aaron is messing up your room!" Cameron said, I threw the remote and ran upstairs to see Aaron wrecking my room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted, he turned around and threw a book at my head.

"Thats it! Im tired of you talking to me and treating me like crap. do you remember who owns this house? Its me so i have gave you enough warnings, now you have pushed my limits and i want you out of here in an hour..." I shouted.

"Make me leave" Aarons said, just then i pushed Aaron against the wall and started to punch him very hard in the face.

Aaron managed to push me over some how. I got up and tried to run out of my room but Aaron got there first and blocked off the door.

"LET ME OUT" i shouted

"NO" he replied, i ran over to the window and he followed me.

"You wouldn't push me out of the window" i said trying to shut the window.

"Yes i would, you deserve it" Aaron replied. Pushed me out of the window but  i grabbed hold of a ledge that i attached my self so i could sit on the window and put my feet on it.

I watched as Aaron looked out the window and i don't think he could see me. I watched as his hand went onto the window handle to close it and quickly i grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the window.

Aaron fell straight out of the window and i saw him hit the ground.

Holy shit

KIANS POV
We were half way though paint ball and some how Trevor and Ricky were winning.

"Kian we need to get that flag off Ricky some how" Lucie said following Me

"I dont know how" i said shooting someone who I could see in the distance, i was Sam.

"Try to jump onto Trevors back I will distract Ricky and make sure he has followed me, then make your move onto Trevor"

"Ricky! Catch me if you can" Lucie said shooting Ricky on the back of the head with a paintball, Lucie lead Ricky very far away from Trevor who had the flag so I decided to take action.