Chapter 41

KIANS POV
I arrived at Taylors house and knocked on the door. A few minutes later Jasmine answerd.

"Hey Kian what are you doing here?" Jasmine said

"Is Taylor ok? hes told me to come over here as fast as I could" i said

"He should be in his room" Jasmine said letting me in. I ran upstairs and into Taylors room to see no one there...

What the fuck

Is he hiding from me?

"Taylor" i said looking around his room.

"Hey Kian, im out here" I herd a voice say, i was coming from the window. I stuck my head out the window to see a hand holding onto the window ledge and i think  Aaron is knocked out on the floor.

"Help me" the voice said, it was Taylor, i grabbed his hand and helped him into the window.

"Thanks" Taylor said

"What happened?" I asked as we started to walk downstairs

"Aaron tryed to push me out the window and I managed to pull him out but got stuck where you just saw me holding on" Taylor said

"WAIT WHAT" i herd a voice say,I turned around and saw Cameron.

Guessing he herd that

"Wheres Aaron" Cameron said

"In the garden knocked out, he fell from Taylors window on the 3rd floor" i said, Cameron ran through the lounge and past the girls, Shawn, Jack and Jack.

"What's going on?" I herd Jade say and a stampede of footsteps head outside where Aaron was.

"What the fuck should i do?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know man" i said

"TAYLOR GET OUT HERE NOW" i think Shawn shouted

Oh fuck

Taylor and i walked outside to see Aaron looked terrible.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked

"Aaron tried to push me out of the window, he managed to but I grabbed onto the window ledge and pushed him out" Taylor said, just then Aaron opened his eyes.

"Im going to kill you Taylor" Aaron said weakly

"Taylor if i were you, i would go to Kians house for a few days to be safe" Cameron said

"Thats a good idea, ill pack a bag and be back soon" Taylor said running back into the house. A few minutes passed and a very out of breath Taylor retured with a big bag.

"Lets go" he said