Chapter 7

KIANS POV
Lucie left and we all sat on the couchs in silence.

"So...." I said awkwardly

"Hows life?" Matt asked, alot of "goods" where said around the room.

"Im going upstairs" i said as i stood up and walked upstairs, i ran into Lucies room.

I need to find it

I started to look through Lucies stuff, i picked up a locket and stuffed it into my pocket.

"Why are you stuffing Lucies only locket in your pocket?" Jc asks.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" I turn and stare at him.

"I asked you a question, now you better fucking answer, why the fuck are you touching that" He says getting angrier by the second.

"I wrote her a note, and i stuffed half of it in the back of the locket" I lied

"She uh.. Never found it" I take out the locket and hold it in my hand, feeling the coldness of the metal against my warm hand.

"She is alive you know" Jc says raising an eyebrow.

"I know that dipshit" I say sitting on her bed.

"Hey" he sits next to me.

"Why are you acting weird" Jc asked

"I feel like Lucie is lying to me so i came to look for the truth" I lied.

"Im gonna go wait for Lucie to come back" Jc said getting up and walking out.

I continued to look through Lucies stuff and found a note, it looked quite old. I decided to open it.

It was a sketch of a boy sat on his own, it looked like Aaron. there was a message under it.

"Dear Kian, i know your probably looking for answers or something so i thought i would tell you alot, i went back the island to get some stuff and i saw Aaron was still alive, i took him back to a hotel and thats where i have been for the last fee days, the reason I haven't been very honest with you is because i dont even know if i can be honest with my self and accept the fact that Nash is dead. I really like you but i dont know how you feel about all of this, we need to talk face to face.... Meet me in the woods at 1AM on the 6th of December, Love Lucie"

Wait thats today!

I checked the time and saw it was 5Pm . I folded the note up and realized i was crying, i tryed to wipe my eyes but a whole bunch of different emotions were happening right now.

I need to calm down

I kept trying to calm my self down but I couldn't. Just then i herd lots of shouting downstairs.

What the fuck has happened now?