Chapter 40

KIANS POV
I looked around and saw Trevor who was resting near his base. I crept up behind him, put my gun on my back, and jumped onto Trevors back.

I put one of my hands over his mouth so he couldn't scream and with my free hand i grabbed the flag. Took my hand off Trevors mouth and stole his gun.

"KIAN LAWLEY GET BACK HERE" Trevor shouted. I sprinted back to my flag and placed the Red teams flag at my base. Lucie came running back to the base with another flag and stuck it into the ground. Just then there was another loud bang.

Games finished im guessing

"okay guys, bring the flags you have and your guns back to me please so we can see who the winner is" the instructor guy shouted

"Team work af" Lucie said opening her arms for a hug, i accepted her hug and hugged Lucie.

Damn i missed this

We walked out of the paint balling arena to see Jc and Connor with one flag. Jess and Sam with one. Also Ricky and Trevor didn't have any.

"We have a clear winning team, congratulations green team" the instructor said, me and Lucie awkwardly fist bumped.

"Kian you ambushed me!" Trevor said playfully punching My arm.

"Come on guys lets go have a sleepover at Jc and Kians house!" Ricky said

"Sure!" Jc shouted

.

.

.

.
We arrived back at my apartment from paintballing. Some how Jc managed to get lost on the way back so it took us longer than i thought it would.

"Okay, so what do yall wanna do first?" Jc asked

"Everyone put there phones in a pile on the table and the first one to pick there phone up has to pay for the pizza i just ordered" Sam said. I put my phone on the table and switched the tv on.

"Kian your phones vibrating like crazy" Lucie said

"It might be important, please let me check it" i said

"If you check it you have to pay for pizza" Ricky said

"Fine ill leave it" i said. A few minutes went by and my phone kept ringing.

"Come on guys let me check my phone already" i said

"Fine" Sam said, i picked up my phone.

"But your paying for dinner" Jess said laughing.

I threw my wallet and Jc and walked out of the house. I checked my phone and saw that i have been getting spammed by Taylor.

Taylor: Get to my house now

Kian: why

Taylor: just come as soon as possible

I put my phone into my pocket and ran to Taylors house

This better be important