Chapter 6

JACK G's  POV
Me and Johnson were heading to the O2L house along with the other remaining  Magocon members.

Charlie, Jasmine, Jade and Jodie went to England for 5 years to study and see how different it is compared to America, they also took Their babies with them.
.

.

.

.

.
When we arrived all of O2l but Kian were here, Matt, Taylor, Shawn, Jack J, Hayes and Jess were also here.

"Wheres Cam and Kian?" I asked

"Out" Jc said.

"So, wheres Lucie then?" Taylor asked

"Yea, the last time i saw her was when we filmed that music video" Matt said, everyone looked at him.

"What, it was fun!" Matt said

"Trevor, wasn't Lucie in her room when you went upstairs?" Connor

"Uh-h-h No, nope definitely not" Trevor said, Just then Kian came in with Cameron.

"Lucie, please answer my calls, im really worried, bye" Kian said as he put his phone in his pocket, Just then Taylors phone started to ring, he answered it and put it on speaker.

"LUCIE HOW ARE YOU!" Taylor shouted down the phone.

"Please, don't shout, im fine" Lucie said, Kian ran over to Taylors phone and took it out of his hand.

"Lucie, where are you?" Kian said

"Somewhere " Lucie said, we all herd a male voice shout "Lucie, hurry up! Im hungry".

"Who are you with?" Taylor said

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" Kian shouted

"No" Lucie said

"You sure?" Kian said

"Yes, ill be back tommorow" Lucie said ending the call.

"I hope she does come back tommorow" i said

LUCIES POV
it was the next day and i got out of bed, i changed (outfit it pic at top) into some clothes i bought yesterday.

"Aaron ill be back soon" i said putting my backpack on, i put a pair of sunglasses on.
.

.

.

.

.
I walked into the O2l house to grab some more clothes and money, when Sam came through the Kitchen door and jumped on me, he went to scream but i put my hand over his mouth and took my glasses off.

"Lucie" he whispered

"Yea" I whispered back

"What are you doing here?" Sam said

"Uh, i live here" i said, just then Kian came running in and hugged me.

"GUYS LUCIES BACK" Kian shouted, lots of people hugged me.

"So where have you been?" Jc asked

"Places" i said smirking

"What places" Hayes said

"Some places" i said

"Who were you with when Taylor was on the phone to you?" Jack J asked

Fuck

What should i tell them

"Well, it was Tyler" i lied

"Cool, it didn't sound like him" Cameron said

"I got to go get something" i said

"Where from?" Jess asked

"Tylers house" i lied and ran out the door.

Oh boy

Im going to have to tell them one day