Chapter 42

LUCIES POV
the rest of that night was a blur for me, if I remember rightly Taylor is hiding out from Aaron at Kian and Jc's apartment and Kian still has a crush on me.

About a week has passed since the whole O2L reunion thing and alot has happened.

Firstly, I decided to move out of the hose that i shared with Jenn, Jack, Anthony, Lauren and Andrew. This is because i was sick of seeing the same scenery all the time,  when i told them they took it well and understood why i was doing it.

Secondly, I decided to make a home for myself in an RV that i purchased; this is where I currently resign.

Thirdly my relationship with Chris has surprisingly got so much support online that makes me very happy.

And finally, i have started to work with my manager and now half way through writing a book. Its about my life story but i used different peoples names instead of their real ones. Also if the book is successful i was thinking about writing a trilogy of some sort.

So now i need someone to travel with

I asked Jess but she said that hers and Sams relationship was taking a turn for the worst and she needed to be around him so it would hopefully get back on track.

Sitting in the Rv that is parked outside Kian and Jc's apartment, i began to think of other people who i could invite to travel with me. Just then it i had a great idea.

I know exactly who to text

I quickly went onto my texts and decided to text the one and only Trevor Moran.

Lucie: Trevor do you wanna travel with me for a few months in an RV i bought?

Trevor: sure, who else is coming?

Lucie: only me and you at the moment, i was going to invite Chris but its up to you if you want him coming.

Trevor: i dont mind, Connor is sat next to me and he wants to come as well

Lucie: im sure there will be enough room, theres 4 beds so we should be ok

Trevor: when?

Lucie: could you get to the outside of Kian and Jc's flat (that's where i parked the Rv) by tomorrow also  pack light, i only have two suitcases and a bag full of stuff

Trevor: damn thats quite alot, don't worry ill only pack on suitcase.

Lucie: see you tomorrow