Chapter 10

KIANS POV
it was the next day and i woke up and changed into a nirvana shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, a random jacket and some vans. I walked downstairs and saw Lucie asleep.

I cant do it

Shes been hurt too much

It will kill her

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Jc  stood in front of me.

"Kian whats up?" Jc said

"My life fucking sucks right now" i said walking into the kitchen, just then i got a text.

Dolly: have you dumped that slut yet babe❤️

Kian: No, im not doing this anymore

Dolly: you will regret that

Kian: no i wont

Dolly: your such a waste of space Kian, All your friends pretend to like you when the really dont. Go kill your self!

LUCIES POV
I walked into the kitchen and saw kian in tears. ran over to him and gave him one of the biggest hugs ever.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"My life has gone from bad to worse" Kian said handing me his phone. This Chick named Dolly had been pressuring him into doing things and if he refused she was going to make up a rumour saying that her and Kian had sex.

"Aww Kian, i feel so bad for you" i said hugging him, i grabbed hold of his arm and he flinched in pain. I rolled up his sleeve revealing the most cuts i have ever seen, there was no part of skin on his arm that didn't have a cut on, It was the same with the other arm.

"Kian you need help" i said standing up and walking away.

KIANS POV

What does she mean that i need help

"What do you mean that i need help?" I walked into the living room and shouted.

"Kian, your arms" Trevor pointed out

"Its fine" i said getting my pocket knife out.

"What are you doing?" Trevor asked

"Watch" I replied sticking it into the wall.

"IM DONE WITH THAT SHIT!" I shouted, i sat down next to Trevor.

"How long have you been cutting for?" Trevor asked gently grabbing my arm.

"3 months" i said, Trevor hugged me.

"Please dont do it again" Trevor said. just then the rest of O2l, Jess, Hayes and Aaron came downstairs.Trevor grabbed my wrist and put it behind my back, i did the same with my other arm.

"Who stuck a knife in the wall?" Ricky asked pulling it out.

"Look it has writing on" Sam pointed out

"What does it say?" Jc asked

"It says, property of Kian Lawley" Ricky said, me and Trevor stood up.

Fuck