Best Day Ever.

Infinity's POV

I woke up to the sound of a bing from my Skype. I forgot I was waiting for my best friend Emily to message me.

"When's your flight to Oklahoma?" she asked. I answered quickly. "Tonight at 6:00!" I happily answer. After we talked for a while we said bye.

I got up and decided to start packing. I can't believe I'll get to see her! I grabbed my black suitcase and started packing band tees, skinny jeans, and lazy clothes into my suitcase. I packed two suitcases and grabbed my phone, keys, and other important stuff.

Few hours later...

I made my way to the main floor of the apartment building and said bye to a few of my friends. I left to the airport, it was a bus and a 20 minute walk away.

People gave me strange glares and looks, I'm kinda use to it because I sort of stand out... I checked my time 5:15pm.

I put my headphones on and walked into the airport. I couldn't help but laugh seeing people rush to their flights or check ins. I hope I won't be one of those people.

I happily waited in line to check in. The lady working rudely took my ticket and threw it back at me asking me to give her my luggage. I threw my suitcases down, that's what she gets for being rude.

I put my headphones back on and went back to my seat in the far corner.

At The Oklahoma Airport...

I got my luggage and walked to the exit. Confused I went to the waiting area and saw Emily.

We ran towards each other and hugged and laughed. We both grabbed one of my suitcases.

Emily had a lot of stuff to tell me as we were walking to her house. She said she had a big surprise for my birthday which I'll be spending with her. This is gonna be the best birthday ever...

Hey so my friend and I are co writing this book.
I hope you'll enjoy this story :3

Votes?
Comments?