Broken

Infinity's POV

I woke up at 2:00 am, I had a weird feeling that something bad happened.

I guess I'll stay up. I slipped on black skinny jeans and a plaid flannel. I decided to wear my glasses instead of putting my contacts on.

I went into the washroom across the hall to fix my hair. I just left it down and put a black beanie with cat ears on.

I went downstairs to get a drink but Andy and Ashley were in the kitchen talking. So I just listened for a while.

Andy's POV

My lip hurts like hell. Now I know not to piss off Emily or mistreat Infinity. I feel like a total asshole now.

“Andy, if you want to be with Infinity just tell her." Ash said grabbing a juice.

“I c-can't." I stuttered. “Why not?" he asked.

“In every relationship I'm in the girl I love will cheat on me, or the fans will be assholes to her. And I always fuck shit up. All my girlfriends just used me or cheated on me. I can't go through that pain again."

“Andy listen, Infinity is not a type of girl that would cheat. And I believe you can change and not be an asshole to her." Ash said giving me a serious look.

“I feel like I won't be able to change, I get jealous easily and I'm bipolar." I replied tearing up a bit.

“Just talk to her, I have faith in you. I'm gonna go to bed now." Ashley said about to leave the kitchen

Suddenly we both heard running foot steps and a loud thud. We walked towards the stairs and found Infinity on the floor.

“What the hell!" Ashley yelled and picked her up. She was a unconscious and her forehead and cheeks had scratches.

“Did she run right into the wall?" I asked confused. “Probably."

Suddenly Emily came running down the stairs with Jake behind her.

She grabbed Infinity and put her on the couch. “Is she unconscious?" Jake asked behind her.

“I think so, what the hell did you do Andy?!" Emily yelled in my face.

“NOTHING I SWEAR. We found her like this!" I answered honestly.

Emily believed me and cleaned her cuts. Why does stuff like this happen everyday?

Infinity's POV

When I was listening to the two of them talk I started to feel bad for Andy. I'll never do anything to hurt him.

As soon as I heard Ashley about to walk my way I ran and felt a sharp pain. Then all I saw was darkness...

Almost 200 reads already?
:D
Vote?
Comments?