Infinity's bio

The song that helped her the most was Devils Choir by Black Veil Brides.

Full Name: Infinity Lucina Rodriguez

Age: 18 turning 19

Birthday: September 4

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Depressed (she rarely ever seems depressed), Loud around people she loves and cares for like Emily and black veil brides, and she would do anything to protect her friends and family.

Family: Three older brothers her brothers were always mean to her except for one who was never around. Divorce parents, her mom never really cared for her.

Problems: She has anxiety, mainly social anxiety which triggers her a lot and explains why she's so quiet and shy. She suffers with depression since age 10 from terrible childhood memories.

Story: Her dad and mom divorced when she was young at age 10 due to her dad's drinking problem. After her mom left them her brothers and dad blamed it all on her for never talking to her mom and just bossing her around even though she loved her mom. After five years of her dad abusing her he got help. Infinity's brothers still tried to hurt her so she left at age 17. To this day she has never saw or heard from her mom. Which still bothers her way too much.

Happiness: When she moved out she started to get into all types of music, she found her favorite bands. Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White, Pierce The Veil, In This Moment and many more bands that inspired her to be who she wants to be. She then met her best friend Emily, she's one of the reasons why she's still around living a good life.