Merry Christmas

Emily's POV
--------------------
I watched as everyone exchange gifts and I shot up. "I'll be right back" I yell while I run out of the living room almost slipping a million times and run up the stairs and run to my room. I grab all the gifts in my room and run back down stairs. I hand everyone their gifts. I quickly sat next to Jake. I watched as infinity opened her present and I saw her eyes widen. "It's a painting of the carnival we went to after we met all of the guys" infinity said tearing up a little. "Yup. I thought it be a perfect gift" I say and smile. I look at Jake. He opens his and sees the guitar case and gives me a curious look. He opens the guitar case and it takes him a second to pick it up. He sets the case next to him and looks at the details. "Oh turn it around" I say. Jake turned it around and saw the E&J. He turned it back around and set it in the guitar case and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you so much Emily" Jake whispered in my ear. Jake let me go then handed me a box. I open the box and see a Book. I pull out the book and start flipping through it. Seeing things that meant the world to me. "You told me that jewelry didn't mean much to you so I though that this would" Jake said. I start seeing things Jake kept from our dates. On the last page their is one photo of me and my family when I was younger. I close the book and wipe away some tears. "Thank you so much Jake. This means the world to me. And you actually remembered that jewelry means nothing to me. And little souvenirs mean the world to me." I say and Jake pulls me into a hug. "I love you Emily" "I love you Jake". I look at everyone else. "Well open your presents." I say and watch the guys rip open the gifts I handed them. I open a few of my presents. Then I leave to go make cinnamon rolls. Soon Jinxx came into the kitchen. "Anything I can do to help" Jinxx asked."nope." I say and lean against the counters. "Emily who's Dominik?" Jinxx asked. My heart immediately sank. "He's.... My.... Ex. Why?" I stutter. "Well some random person named Dominik was asking me about you" Jinxx said. "Just the next time you see him tell him I said that if he ever tries to talk to me or anyone I know I'll break his jaw" I say and look at a window in the kitchen trying to calm down. I wasn't going to let Dominik ruin my first Christmas with the guys. Soon we all eat breakfast and watch Christmas movies. And messed with the gifts we got. It reminded me of how I used to do Christmas with my family. I sigh. Jake put his arm around me because I told him how I used to do Christmas with my family and he noticed it was exactly like how I described it. "It's ok. Just don't think about them. You got me now. Your not alone. Just remember their in a better place" Jake whispered in my ear. I just nod my head. I lay my head in jakes chest and listen to his heart. I hold his hands and smile. I started getting really cold so I grab a blanket and lay it on me and sit back next to Jake. Soon I grab my sketch book and start drawing. "Emily what are you drawing?" Ashley asked. "Just a random drawing I thought of" I say and go back to drawing. A lot of my drawings didn't have much of a meaning. Just stuff that pops in my head. I look over at infinity and see her and Andy are asleep. I laugh at how cute they look together. So far it has been an amazing Christmas. Actually this is the first time I've celebrated Christmas since my dad died. I never had anyone to spend it with. And now I have 5 awesome best friends and 1 amazing boyfriend. This was truly the best Christmas I've ever had.
--------------------
Merry Christmas Everyone ~Emily