Mixed Feelings

Infinity's POV

I was in a room with a fireplace awkwardly sitting there with Andy.

"I can't believe you and Emily are moving to LA. I hope you'll get a house nearby our houses." Ashley said plopping down beside me.

"What do you mean? I didn't know she was moving here?" I asked confused then took my phone out of my bag and texted Emily

What's going on? The guys said were moving to LA
Well I was gunna ask you. Will You Move To LA With Me????

I smiled then screamed scaring both Andy and Ashley. I texted her yes all letters in caps.

"Well I guess I am moving here with Emily." Andy smiled and hugged me.

"Awe Infindy." Ashley laughed.

"Infindy?" I asked confused.

"It's our ship name the guys gave us when we were talking." Andy answered me.

I laid down on my back. Andy sat down on my stomach and laughed.

"GET OFF ME, YOU LOOK LIKE A STICK BUT YOU WEIGH THE SAME AS A ELEPHANT!" I shouted reaching out to Ashley for help.

Ashley squished Andy, with both of them on of me I believed I was gonna pass out.

"GET OFF ME!" i yelled at them trying not to laugh. They both got off, I sighed in relief as Emily and Jake walked in. Jake was holding Emily, I thought it was pretty adorable actually.

"D'awe you two make me feel like a loner." I said laughing. Emily glared at me and slightly looked at Andy.

"Shut up." Emily said chuckling and fell down on the chair beside me.

My phone rumbled so I checked and saw a text from Ricky. I smiled.

"Hey Em, did I mention I got freaking Ricky Horror's number?" I asked her smirking.

"NO, tell me it!" she beamed and whined. I laughed and texted her the number then I answered him.

Hey :D
Haha hey
What's up
I'm just at Andy Biersack's house
What! You make that sound so natural
XD what are you up to?
We're staying in Chicago for a while since our bus broke down.
HEY I'M FROM CHICAGO, I still own an apartment there.
Cool maybe you can get back in time for us to meet up? :)
Maybe :D
Well Chris is getting mad at me I'll text you later?
Sure see ya

I put my phone back into my pocket, Andy glanced at me with a mean look.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing!" he said and walked out of the living room.

"What's up with him?" Emily asked, I shrugged. I thought Andy liked me...

I guess I thought wrong, hurt I went to the room I was staying in. I laid in bed listening to In This Moment.

I suddenly felt someone sit at edge of my bed. Scared to look I just rolled over. They then laid down and wrapped their arms around me.

"You're mine." I heard Andy's voice. I laughed and rolled over to face him.

"You are so bipolar you know. A few moments ago you were mad now you're all cuddly. And I am not officially "yours" yet." I replied.

"What are you listening to?" he asked grabbing one of my earphones. A motionless in white song was on.

"Oh your boyfriend's band." he said in an angry way. He got up and left again.

I sighed, a part of me loves having Andy around while another part can't stand him right now.

Why do I always have to mess things up?! I ask myself before I fell into a deep sleep.