What!

Andy's POV

After I left Emily at the airport I drove back to Infinity's house. I can't believe she's leaving, Jake will be crushed again. It's her life not mine. I repeat in my head trying my best to not turn back and rush to find her.

When I got back to Infinity's house the guys left and she was in the living room watching a horror movie.

“What are you watching?" I asked plopping down beside her.

“Halloween, nothing better is on." she replied going on her phone.

“Where'd everyone go?" I asked.

“Home they were all dead basically that game was intense." she answered laughing.

“Well I'm tired, see you tomorrow." she said giving me a kiss then went upstairs.

Infinity's POV

I went to my room, bored I decided to text someone.

Hey Emily!
Em?
Joker?
What do I call you?!?

She's home anyways, I got comfy and fell asleep.

Next Morning...

“Infinity!" I heard Ashley call. I went downstairs to find Andy and the guys except for Jake.

“Morning! Uh where's Jake and Emily?" I asked

“Emily left last night without telling any of us!" Jake shouted coming back from upstairs. My heart seriously just sank.

“Seriously! What the hell!?" I said.

“Infinity we also had something to tell you two, we're going on a tour with a few other bands. We tried our best to get our manager say it's ok to take you, but we'll be back." Andy said sadly holding me.

“So Emily left and you guys are leaving." I said tearing up.

“I promise I'll call you and try to FaceTime every night." Andy replied hugging me tighter.

“I don't think that'll work, it's not that I won't trust you but I'd to ruin our relationship by one of us getting jealous. It's better to be friends while you guys are on tour." I said pulling out of Andy's arms.

“You're right but remember you'll always be my princess." Andy said then kissed me.

“Let's go get packing we still need to get our tour bus and equipment ready." Ashley said before they all left.

“I love you Infinity." Andy said before leaving my house.

“I love you more than you'll ever think I do." I said sadly. This is going to be a lonely couple of months.

The next week...

I still heart broken but I'm not going to stay here for the next 2 months crying my eyes out.

Suddenly someone rung the doorbell. I got up and answered it.

“Hey!" Ricky said smiling. Chris and Ryan were also with him.

“What are you guys doing here?" I asked smiling.

“We wanted to ask if you'd like to be our merch girl for our tour." Chris said happily.

“Of course!" I squealed, I'm officially dead.

“What about Andy don't you think he'd be pissed if he found out you're going on a tour with a bunch of guys without him?" Ricky asked.

“We broke up last week and decided to be friends while he's on tour so things won't get complicated. I don't care what he thinks right now." I replied.

“Alright we're going to start touring tomorrow so be ready tomorrow morning sorry we didn't ask you earlier our merch guy quit last minute." Chris said.

“It's fine I'm use to surprises. I'll see you tomorrow then." I said and closed the door as they walked away.

I wonder where we're going. Hopefully we'll run into Emily, Andy and the guys.

I went on my phone and listened to my favorite songs slowly falling asleep.

Hey so thanks for so many reads :o I never thought anyone would really look at this book a first!

This book is done but the story isn't, we're going to start writing a part 2 :)

Thanks thebvbprincess for voting and sticking around for the whole book :)

I hope you enjoyed this book and continue on to reading part 2. ~ Infinity