The Tickets

Emily's POV
------------------
Showing infinity everything was so much fun last night. She was so impressed by everything. But it's THE day. The day the tickets come in. I jump out of my black bed and get dressed in a Motionless In White shirt and black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and I straightened my blonde hair with dark blue tips and I put on black eyeliner. And put on two bracelets that had chains and they were black leather. I put on my normal black leather jacket and grab my phone. I walk out of my room and walk to the front door. "Infinity I'll be back" I yell and walk outside the apartment into the hall. I walk to the elevator and press the first floor. I wait impatiently. Soon the doors open and I walk to the apartment buildings mail boxes. I go to mine. I pull out my key and unlock it and pull out a envelope. It says in big letters Warped Tour. I slam my mail box shut and lock it. I run to the stairs and run up the the fifth floor. I run to my door and run inside. I run into infinity's room. I shake her and she shot up. "WE ARE GOING TO WARPED TOUR" I yell and hand her the tickets. Infinity jumped up and started screaming. And started jumping around. We started chanting "WERE GOING TO WARPED TOUR". Then infinity hugged me. "Happy 19th birthday infinity" I say. "Thank you Emily!" Infinity said "well we haft to pack. Our flight leaves tonight at midnight" I say and walk out to go pack. I walk into my room and pull out a red suitcase and I start pulling clothes out of my closest and start folding them. I put all my clothes in my suitcase and gather up all my makeup and all my jewelry. I set it all next to my door and walk over to my bed and start to listen to music in my laptop waiting for the time to leave for the airport.