Complicated

Infinity's POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs. I sat up and saw Emily and Jake cuddling, I smiled and got up.

I found the guys in the kitchen.

“Where the hell is the bacon? You can't have a good egg breakfast without bacon!" I said grabbing some from the fridge. Andy laughed and got a frying pan for me.

“How you feeling?" CC asked.

“A total dumbass, like who just runs into a wall." I answered chuckling.

“Hey can I talk to you later?" Andy asked me, nodded as Ashley smiled at him.

CC, Ashley and Andy were all getting in the way when Jinxx and I were cooking.

“Get out! Go chase a seagull or something y'all are in my way!" I said giggling. They immediately listened and went outside.

Andy's POV

I was glad that Infinity woke up alright. I really need to talk to her now.

She sent us outside so we decided to fix our lawn.

20 minutes later...

We went back inside, Infinity set the table as we all sat down. Infinity came and sat across from me.

She stared at my lip, “Wait. What happened to Andy's lip?" Infinity asked. "Uh....." Emily said and look at me. "I... Kinda... Punched Andy in the face. Sorry Andy" she finishes saying.

"It's ok. I deserved it. I was being a jerk last night" I replied looking down poking at my eggs.

"And I have really bad anger problems" Emily said looking away from me. "Eh. We just know to not piss you off" CC said.

After I looked at Infinity with a “let's go" look. She mouthed “hang on."

I got up and headed to room she was staying in.

Few moments later she came up and laid down on the bed beside me.

Infinity's POV

Andy smiled at me, I smiled back sympathetically. I hate having mixed feelings about Andy.

“Listen, I'm falling for you... Hard." he said looking down. “Same, but I don't know if I could trust you. You scare me sometimes..." I replied.

“I'm sorry, if you help. I can try my best to keep you in my life. You're different I need someone like you in my life." he said making tear up.

“I have my own battles I haven't lost or won yet. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet. Every relationship I was in never ended well." I replied.

“Every relationship I've been in didn't end well too. I can help you, be there for you. I can love and care for you." Andy said laying down to face me. I teared up no one except for Emily said they love me and actually sound like they meant it.

“And I'll always be here for you if you need anything, but I don't really know what true love feels like." I replied. He wiped my tears and held my cheek.

“I'll show you what true love feels like." Andy said then leaned in to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync.

We ended it slowly and then he made a sore face, I just remembered he had a boo boo on his bottom lip, I bit it.

I laughed and hugged him. “You fucking deer." he said, I laughed and kissed his nose.

“Our life together starts now." Andy said which sort of sounded like he thinks we'll be together forever. I can't promise it but I'll make our time together perfect.

Andy's POV

This moment is all I ever wanted. For someone to actually accept me let me be there for them. I'm falling so hard for Infinity I think I'm in love actually...

I kissed her again even though my lip stung like hell.

We ended up with her underneath me laughing. I plan on never losing this amazing girl.

The feels... :(:
Thanks for over 200 reads :D
Vote?
Comments? :3