BVB

Infinity's POV

I woke up to Emily shaking me saying BVB will be here in three hours. I shot up out of bed, Emily took the washroom first so I decided to look for a good outfit.

Emily came out in a dress and leather jacket with a lot of awesome jewelry on. Her tights were pretty cool and her boots were perfect.

“Can I buy all your clothes off of you?" I asked jokingly. She laughed then went back to her phone.

A batman movie came on so I sat down and watched it. “Infinity, you should get ready before the guys get here." Emily said. I nodded because there was a commercial break.

As soon as I got up someone knocked on the door so I ran to answer it. When I opened I saw BVB. Andy smiled when he saw that I was wearing a batman onsie.

“Uh hey guys, come in I'm still getting ready though." I said awkwardly and shyly. Yesterday when we talked to them I froze up a lot, I even hesitated to get on their bus.

“EMILY THEY'RE HERE!" I yelled because she was listening to music.

She got up and greeted all of the them easily except for Jake. I grabbed my clothes and ran into the washroom.

I took my braid out, I just brushed my hair and left it down. I slipped on a black cropped top, grey skinny jeans and a creamy white cardigan to cover my stomach.

I applied my makeup quickly and put on Ying and Yang chokers.

I went back out and saw Emily laughing with the guys. I sat down beside Andy, he smiled at me I blushed and looked down.

“Awe are you one of those shy girls?" Ash asked chuckling.

“Sorta." I answered and went on my phone to text Ricky.

Hey
Oh hey :)
What's up
I'm busy at practice

Andy peeked over my shoulder and smirked.

“Ricky Horror? Is he your boyfriend?" Andy asked.

“Hah I wish." I said and put my phone in my pocket.

After an hour of just talking and hanging around. Emily suggested going to the carnival with rides we saw last night.

We all agreed to go, Emily and Jake went ahead with Ash and Jinxx. Leaving me with Andy to lock the room.

Andy walked out of the room and waited for me to grab my stuff then lock the door.

“Your hands look cold." Andy said grabbing one of my hands after I locked the door.

“They aren't cold..." I answered awkwardly.

“You're right. They're pretty warm. I was just looking for an excuse to hold your hand." Andy replied causing my cheeks to turn a light shade of red.