Emily's Bio

Full Name: Emily Lightwood

Age: 19

Birth Date: May 18

Personally: Strong. Very protective. Happy(sometimes). Depressed(but hides it very well). Brave. Will Stick Up For only Black Veil Brides And Infinity.

Family: Dad Died In A Fire. Mom Killed Herself. Sister got hit by a car

Medical Problems: has triggers of a car crash when her sister got hit and killed. Has scoliosis(but had spinal fusion surgery at a young age).

Story: Emily had a good life until one day Emily and her sister and her sisters friend lily and Their mom were at a parade(Emily was only 10 at the time) and Emily her sister and lily were siting on the curb watching the parade and suddenly a car came spending into the crowd but her sister Anna pushed Emily and her mother and lily out of the way Anna got hit and Emily watched the car hit people killing them and it stopped when it hit a light pole. Emily's sister died instantly. Emily's mother shot herself in the head two years after her sister died. And so it was just Emily and her father. Five years later Emily and her father were in Texas for her fathers job. Emily was at their hotel when the building her father was in caught on fire and her father burned to death. Emily became really depressed(she was 17 by this time) she moved into a apartment alone and got a got job at HotTopic and soon met a girl named infinity who was a year younger then Emily. They became really good friends and always obsess over Bands together and other things like that. When Emily was 18 someone tried to break into her house so now Emily secretly carries a hand gun with her everywhere she goes.

Favorite bands: Black Veil brides. Motionless in white. In this moment. The pretty reckless. Fall out boy. Linkin Park. Panic! At the disco.

The End